General Yuzuru Chat

Guys, you know the best thing we can take from the slightly gloomy stuff? He won't go for Worlds or anything else unless he's healed enough for it. He said he wouldn't have done it for anything but the Olympics, right? So that's about as certain as we can be from him that he won't risk his ankle again like that. 

I know lots of people will be disappointed, I can feel my heart stopping when I think of how much money folks must've spent on it and how much they were looking forward to it, but I also know we'd give up our limbs and our homes along with our sanity to keep him safe and healthy, so... So it's good. He'll prioritise health now, that is good. 

55 minutes ago, 6277 said:

I might be remembering wrong, but I think he actually said something along the lines of he doesn't know still if he'll go for another Olympics (haven't quite thought about it), but if he were to be there, he'll aim for gold.

He did say that. :biggrin: Book accommodation now!

16 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

So this is what he said about ice shows. I think I’m try to aim for FaOI. Hope he can get a good rest!

6 minutes ago, meoima said:

They asked him something about getting married? And he said something about not being an idol? I hope soneone can help.

omeone

I think he said something like if he were to start a family, its like betraying the fans who support him. then he said, but then again, I'm not an idol. (relying on my limited Japanese from hearing too much Japanese)

21 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

I think he said something like if he were to start a family, its like betraying the fans who support him. then he said, but then again, I'm not an idol. (relying on my limited Japanese from hearing too much Japanese)

We may be crazy fans, but I'm sure most of his fan base will be really happy for him when he finds a partner.  Especially if they are a skater

19 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

Ehh, i want him to get married already and make little Yuzu's. (please don't ban me):slinkaway: