General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, Bonesfan said:

Redacted 

Apologies, no one was very serious about this 'shipping' - it just sorta grew out of the magazine cover on its own. No one expected it to turn into this...

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

It's just harmless fun, with it being off season and literally nobody is taking anything seriously. Least of all ten children. 

Or being eaten by cats. Though I am not entirely sure about that one ... *eyes Meoima*

Yeah, I don't get the point. We have all kinds of "barely Yuzu related" stuff in here, it's a chat for a reason and apparently pages whole of breakfast talk would be fine. But having fun based on an actual magazine cover released is a problem? Why?

1 minute ago, yuzupon said:

Checking in to see if there's news about Yuzu. Hella confused with everything. :runaway:

If there's any news, we won't be wasting time on planning the future of unborn kids. Promise. :smile: Sorry! It's our usual banter mode. Hope you aren't too upset with it!

1 minute ago, Joey said:

Yeah, I don't get the point. We have all kinds of "barely Yuzu related" stuff in here, it's a chat for a reason and apparently pages whole of breakfast talk would be fine. But having fun based on an actual magazine cover released is a problem? Why?

Now that's the right question indeed. 

Fun is fun. Breakfast or silly mag covers that inspire giggles. And when news come, and photos, we'll go there. And then more boobskirt, more cats ... more ... all sorts of silly things during the big thirst. 

3 minutes ago, beki said:

Shipping is cool, but kids talk gives me a slight feeling we are talking about racehorses or show dogs instead of skaters :free-random-smileys-465:

It's creepy when you consider the actual age difference :slinkaway: sorry i don't like ships at all