General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yes, I watched it last night. Let's not panic until we hear more after his check-up. I'm just going to pray for another miracle for him.

He's usually quite vague about injuries. But this, it looks quite serious and he sorta knows it too.. why would he drop this kind of bomb if not

18 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

FAK!!!!!

If only I can conjure one, I will. He can't catch a break. Now whenever I see him I cry for a different reason.

4 minutes ago, b138oo said:

I knew it, i told u guys his happy face looked like as if he’s ready to let go. Faaaakkkk 

:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: you just made me cry harder, why did I think that it makes sense. Please Oh God. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. 

1 minute ago, kaeryth said:

Yuzu... you've fulfilled your dream. You sacrificed everything for it. You deserve the world and more. I truly believe that this isn't his last competition. In my heart I know he'll be back. The ice is his home. But for now, please have a rest.

I have to believe he'll be okay, anything else is just too unbearable  I think at this point I've already stressed and cried too much about his health I don't have any tears left, I'm just weirdly detached and hoping for him to rest

I think his reaction to Javi before the medal ceremony says to me that Yuzu wants to continue competing as long as he's able to. He genuinely enjoyed being out there on the ice, I think. As long as he rests properly then I'm sure he can come back from this. Even if that means he's off the ice so long that he has a late start to next season, that wouldn't be so bad. Idk I'm no expert on skating or anything medical related but I want to believe this isn't the end of the world