General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Lunna said:

My only wish is to see him smile proudly in the end of his performances (and tons of poohs on the ice as a way to shower him with love he deserves)))

Don't worry.  I expect two humongous Poohvalanches at PC.  They've been collecting all season, waiting for an opportunity to grace the ice with their gold and scarlet presence.  Particularly with the ban on Yuzu's own Pooh, they will be trying to allay the loneliness in his heart.

33 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Don't worry.  I expect two humongous Poohvalanches at PC.  They've been collecting all season, waiting for an opportunity to grace the ice with their gold and scarlet presence.  Particularly with the ban on Yuzu's own Pooh, they will be trying to allay the loneliness in his heart.

I wonder if the Pyeonchang committee realise that his fans has been collecting pooh since CoR... 

I'm looking forward to that poohvalanche :devilYuzu:

I hope no one get smacked in the head hurt in the process :rofl:

7 минут назад, MrPudding сказал:

oh and I just bought a sock with a cactus print, raccoon print, and 'extra' print...... why did I do that when I perfectly have enough at home... :facepalm:

#thestupidthingsyoudobecauseofyuzu

#moneyflyaway

I have pooh socks and they're cute :P

17 минут назад, MrPudding сказал:

I hope no one get smacked in the head hurt in the process

Even in Euro unfortunate photographers came under small hail of toys.

But there were also good things: when people threw the toys from above, from where it was impossible to reach the ice, people in the lower stands were re-throwing them down. I hope it will be the case at the Olympics too. :smile:

59 minutes ago, micaelis said:

expect two humongous Poohvalanches at PC.  They've been collecting all season, waiting for an opportunity to grace the ice with their gold and scarlet presence. 

You know, I shudder to think of the chaos of poohvalaches ahead..We fanyus are soooo thirsty this season, I wonder if the two Pooh rains at PC will leave any inches of ice surface not covered and maybe will even make small mountains of pooh haha...

:sadPooh::angrypooh::squishedPooh::dpooh::Poohgaveup:

6 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I never knew him hitting his head on elevator doors during 2013 4CC. :animated-smileys-angry-033:

The canadian commenters mention that, as right after Kurt is saying that he sees that doing four revolutions on the ice is easier for him than going through the door.No idea how people discovered it were antis that caused it since Yuzu had a mindset of 'everything that happens is not an excuse so no point mentioning it. You can still see the bandaid just above his eye, under eyebrow, in the closeup at the beginning of a program. Edit:Yatagarasu beat me to it.

2 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I never knew him hitting his head on elevator doors during 2013 4CC. :animated-smileys-angry-033:

I believe he hit the door when he was shaking hands with fans, and he cut somewhere above his eye and it was bleeding and swollen (?). He had a bandage on the site.

A close up of him during medal ceremony then where you can see the swollen site and the bandage:

0824ab18972bd4070b4d44c07a899e510fb30900

During the banquet, it was speculated that he was wearing glasses to protect his eye:

tumblr_mi22yyLpwr1s0qchdo1_500.jpg

41 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

You know, I shudder to think of the chaos of poohvalaches ahead..We fanyus are soooo thirsty this season, I wonder if the two Pooh rains at PC will leave any inches of ice surface not covered and maybe will even make small mountains of pooh haha...

They probably should be thinking about the advisability of putting blades on their Zambonis to clear the ice.  I have noticed though in some recent competitions the flower people have had trash bags to put the stuff in rather than having to skate to the sidelines to get rid of what's in hand.  I don't think that will work with some of those Poohs I've seen in the past few seasons, where the Poohs have been the size of a large toddler.  I have a feeling there might be a lot of people watching just to see the size of the Poohvalanche.  A really good Poohvalanche is one of the great spectacles to see in figure skating and is indicative of Yuzu's fan base, a fan base greater than any skater has ever seen in previous years, at least in intensity.  Has any other skater been known to fill the stands just to see his practices?  You can be sure there will be many, many Yuzu fans in PC, many of them from Japan, of course, since Japan is so close to Korea - it means airline tickets will be cheaper.  But there will be many others from around the world.  It is the number and intensity of his fans worldwide that gives Yuzu rockstar status.