General Yuzuru Chat

30 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

The megane picture is on the newspaper (and the newspaper article was featured on tv).

They chose a very good megane-Yuzu for the newspaper. <3

Okay, but despite Yuzu's Parisienne Walkways being a favorite of mine, I just cannot when they use it as background music. :smiley-laughing021: It just sounds so greasy. 

6 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

New Pino video upload. Features a look inside the Kateigaho magazine.

Okay, trigger warning at 1:34 - 1:57. It's just pictures, but it caught me by surprise and they focused on those heartbreaking pictures for so freaking long! :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: I didn't expect my heart to be ripped out yet again with it having happened months ago and Olympics so close, but I guess it was.

3 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

Okay, trigger warning at 1:34 - 1:57. It's just pictures, but it caught me by surprise and they focused on those heartbreaking pictures for so freaking long! :tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: I didn't expect my heart to be ripped out yet again with it having happened months ago and Olympics so close, but I guess it was.

Aaah.. sorry about that. Added the trigger warning!

I remember a couple of pages ago we were wondering about Yuzu’s swimming ability and whether he had to take P.E. classes in school? According to this interview with his middle school teacher, probably to avoid injuries during competitive seasons, Yuzu mostly didn’t participate in P.E. classes even though he liked them. During those periods he would do activities with Special Support Student Group (students with physical or mental disability). Also, one of the teachers there was named Daisuke Takahashi and they would often joke around, Yuzu asking him “advice on step sequence please?” :laughing:

lmao we all talked for months about being dehydrated and dying as cacti but if the reactions to new content are anything to go by, we’re going to have to ease into being watered so we don’t drown when Yuzu finally appears :laughing:

2 hours ago, PomeloPooh said:

I remember a couple of pages ago we were wondering about Yuzu’s swimming ability and whether he had to take P.E. classes in school? According to this interview with his middle school teacher, probably to avoid injuries during competitive seasons, Yuzu mostly didn’t participate in P.E. classes even though he liked them. During those periods he would do activities with Special Support Student Group (students with physical or mental disability). Also, one of the teachers there was named Daisuke Takahashi and they would often joke around, Yuzu asking him “advice on step sequence please?” :laughing:

This is adorableee, especially the thought of him helping the student support group :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Post by tsukihoshi14 at Tumblr: Nobu talking about Yuzuru in his book

At iceshows backstage, I imitate his programs and he would get mad at me, which is very fun. Whenever he sees that I make his characteristic moves look bad, he is very angry at me saying “It’s not like that!”, but everyone else laughs. Then in the end, he would ask me “Did I really do that face?”. 

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

New Pino video upload. Features a look inside the Kateigaho magazine.

ETA: NHK injury photos at 1:34 - 1:57

and again when showing yuzu's potential rival they didn't show Patrick :xD: nathan, javi, shoma, boyang, and they showed keiji lol I felt kinda bad for him :laughing: poor uncle patrick

OT but this is interesting!

http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/cm/main?d=20140805-00010002-jisin-en

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?64263-Yuzuru-Hanyu-2014-15-Season/page70

this translation is from Nicky_10 from GS

Just a short loose translation...
Normally the salary for a cm is around 50,000,000 yen, so why is it as high as 80,000,000 yen for Yuzuru Hanyu?
Other athletes such as Yuto Nagatomo (soccer) gets 50,000,000 yen, Kagawa Shinji (soccer) gets 60,000,000 yen and in th figureskating world, Taisuke Takahashi around 20,000,000 yen and Mao Asada also 50,000,000 yen.
So how comes that Yuzuru Hanyu's pay is that high. At the moment he has offers from about 20 companies. But as a top skaters the commercials he can do are limited to around 5. At the moment there are only two spots left, so the competitions is quit rough. Most likely he will chose some drink maker and a clothing company.

I hope I didn't make any mistakes with the numbers.... And it's just a rough translation!

Also an article about Waseda University in English regarding Yuzu’s studying 

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/adv/wol/dy/education/people_140804.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

OT but this is interesting!

http://zasshi.news.yahoo.co.jp/cm/main?d=20140805-00010002-jisin-en

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?64263-Yuzuru-Hanyu-2014-15-Season/page70

this translation is from Nicky_10 from GS

Just a short loose translation...
Normally the salary for a cm is around 50,000,000 yen, so why is it as high as 80,000,000 yen for Yuzuru Hanyu?
Other athletes such as Yuto Nagatomo (soccer) gets 50,000,000 yen, Kagawa Shinji (soccer) gets 60,000,000 yen and in th figureskating world, Taisuke Takahashi around 20,000,000 yen and Mao Asada also 50,000,000 yen.
So how comes that Yuzuru Hanyu's pay is that high. At the moment he has offers from about 20 companies. But as a top skaters the commercials he can do are limited to around 5. At the moment there are only two spots left, so the competitions is quit rough. Most likely he will chose some drink maker and a clothing company.

I hope I didn't make any mistakes with the numbers.... And it's just a rough translation!

Also an article about Waseda University in English regarding Yuzu’s studying 

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/adv/wol/dy/education/people_140804.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Wow imagine the fight trying to win his heart :rofl:

drink: I don't really mind but a milk cm would be cute *FaOI reference 

clothes: I hope something international so that I can also see him such as Uniqlo cause there's A LOT of Uniqlo where I live! :10636614: