General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Danibellerika said:

Thanks to info from ShiroKJ on GS, they said that a korean article listed the income of Yuzu and other athletes and they said he makes over $2 million a year but that he limits his contracts.  Probably better so he doesn't lose his mind with a bunch of commitments and can actually train. Here is a link to the article unless you guys have seen and I completely missed it which is totally possible. :

http://m.sports.naver.com/general/news/read.nhn?oid=469&aid=0000268788

Reminds me of this picture I saw some time ago. I am not sure how accurate the information is, considering this is from a women's magazine?

20171226guarantee001.jpg

Source

Source 2

18 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It appears that Yuzu sent a message to the TV Asahi Big Sports Award and said that he can't be there at the award ceremony but he is spending his days with "a strong feeling towards the Olympics" and he is continuing to do his efforts and go beyond himself.

Anyone understands Japanese, please translate :sadPooh:

I found this translation!:img_21:

29 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

It appears that Yuzu sent a message to the TV Asahi Big Sports Award and said that he can't be there at the award ceremony but he is spending his days with "a strong feeling towards the Olympics" and he is continuing to do his efforts and go beyond himself.

Anyone understands Japanese, please translate :sadPooh:

12 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

I. don't. know. if. I'll. survive. that. documentary. let. alone. olympics.

1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said:

Imagine the fire, the determination, the flame... holy hell... I have no idea what it must be like to be close to Yuzu during these days, this last month of training... I'd be surprised if Brian himself wasn't at least a little scared LOL. 

10 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Imagine the fire, the determination, the flame... holy hell... I have no idea what it must be like to be close to Yuzu during these days, this last month of training... I'd be surprised if Brian himself wasn't at least a little scared LOL. 

didn't you hear, some water puddles has been reported on TCC ice because the kuyashii flames was too hot :LOL:

3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

That literally translates into ":Don't even touch me right now it's just Me and my Gold Meduru."

Reminds me of this video where he's shooting daggers everywhere while preparing. And imagine it'll be x100000 times now becuz it's Olympics...