General Yuzuru Chat

17 minutes ago, katonice said:

Should we start with flash mobbing everyone on Twitter with images of the King of Pumpkins? :matrix:

(Have to apologize in advance though if photos of cute Poohs and adorable dorky swan princes make their way there in between :smiley-angelic006:)

That you even need to ask makes me doubt your suitability for this job. -_-

@kamotejojo tortured me with ACI practice two-shots of Batman Pumpkin King and Yuzu so I have ammunition for your spam party. :P

1 hour ago, SparkleSalad said:

Most elegant dork ever to skate the earth.

I’m doing exposure therapy everyday to get over the trauma and I’ve been cycling through old practice videos. I recommend this video to remember just how much cooler LGC was in black: 

Ohhh soo cooool!   Don't remember  seeing it  and oh this is nuts!  Thank you

44 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

That you even need to ask makes me doubt your suitability for this job. -_-

@kamotejojo tortured me with ACI practice two-shots of Batman Pumpkin King and Yuzu so I have ammunition for your spam party. :P

:laughing: This is why you're head of his fanclub.

And I cower before @kamotejojo's skill at finding the best photos for everyone and everything.

She has no equal.

16 minutes ago, katonice said:

:laughing: This is why you're head of his fanclub.

And I cower before @kamotejojo's skill at finding the best photos for everyone and everything.

She has no equal.

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I just got bombarded again since my last post! :laughing: So fast! And stuff I’d never even seen before. HOW? I feel like I should be paying for this service!

kamo has an uncanny ability to unearth pics that hit you right in your weakest spot:rofl:

I'm now watching lots of yuzu stuff cos I miss him so much (who am I kidding, I watch lots of his stuff all day even when he's not in ninja mode). 

so I came across an ice show vid. the comments were praising yuzu about how he stands out so much. then other comments said can you all not praise him, respect other skaters. the comments then replied with wow liking yuzu on a vid about yuzu is not respecting others... seriously tho, this happens to me so much. the phrase 'respect other skaters' is forever used to attack yuzu fans.... :laughing::facepalm::dry:

2 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

I'm now watching lots of yuzu stuff cos I miss him so much (who am I kidding, I watch lots of his stuff all day even when he's not in ninja mode). 

so I came across an ice show vid. the comments were praising yuzu about how he stands out so much. then other comments said can you all not praise him, respect other skaters. the comments then replied with wow liking yuzu on a vid about yuzu is not respecting others... seriously tho, this happens to me so much. the phrase 'respect other skaters' is forever used to attack yuzu fans.... :laughing::facepalm::dry:

Send them round to my house to watch me yell about how x skater is more of a genius than Yuzu every other week (before seeing the error of my ways and saying 1000 Hail Marys ie. watching CoR Swan 1000 times. I’m so sorry. :()

14 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

Maybe someone should go run around promoting a "Respect Yuzuru Hanyu" campaign to shove in front of  REAL skating fans,(TM), bc there sure wasn't a lot of that before he was a big name, and frankly still not a lot of that now over half a decade later.