General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, katonice said:

Don't make me miss him more...

Lol, you say that and then post that? C'mon! :P

This season is so scary and empty. The Olympics is already so economically and environmentally destructive, can't it leave our ice princes and princesses alone? :( I wouldn't give a damn about it if Yuzu didn't, really. 

3 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Lol, you say that and then post that? C'mon! :P

This season is so scary and empty. The Olympics is already so economically and environmentally destructive, can't it leave our ice princes and princesses alone? :( I wouldn't give a damn about it if Yuzu didn't, really. 

I saw this around the same time I saw your photo.

So I thought I'd share even more of the pain and longing lol.

1 minute ago, katonice said:

I saw this around the same time I saw your photo.

So I thought I'd share even more of the pain and longing lol.

Only one month to go only one month to go only one month to go (though please don't push yourself to compete and take as much time as you need to recover.)

I feel like I'm a child again but instead of anxiously counting down the days until Father Christmas visits I'm waiting for Fred and Abe to come down the chimney.

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Do it, Yuzu! First ratified Space Kitty Round-off at the Olympics! 

I wonder if we'll get more costume upgrades when he comes back.

After seeing all the sparkles on Misha costume around the neck. We all going to be blinded by the bling he added on to make sure he is King of the bling. 

:LOL:

Just now, Sammie said:

After seeing all the sparkles on Misha costume around the neck. We all going to be blinded by the bling he added on to make sure he is King of the bling. 

:LOL:

I joked during ACI when I said Misha stole his new costume but HE SRSLY DID! That collar decoration is uncannily similar.

Is bodypaint banned by the ISU? I have a feeling it is or he'd have already dipped himself in gold. 

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Only one month to go only one month to go only one month to go (though please don't push yourself to compete and take as much time as you need to recover.)

I feel like I'm a child again but instead of anxiously counting down the days until Father Christmas visits I'm waiting for Fred and Abe to come down the chimney.

I sometimes feel like my life has been reduced to counting down the days till I see him again.

It's not good I know. But this dork... how can anyone not miss him so much?