General Yuzuru Chat

I heard this song few days before NHK, I have just listened it again and burst into tears. Lyrics are very meaningful and suitable for Yuzu http://www.chinesetolearn.com/倔强-jue-jiang-stubborn-stubbornness-五月天-wu-yue-tian-mayday/

Stubborn by Mayday

當 我和世界不一樣 那就讓我不一樣 堅持對我來說 就是以剛克剛

when i’m different from the world, then let me be different. Persistence for me is tough against tough

我 如果對自己妥協 如果對自己說謊 即使別人原諒 我也不能原諒

me, if i make compromise to myself, if lie to myself, even others forgive me, i can not forgive myself

最美的願望 一定最瘋狂 我就是我自己的神 在我活的地方

the most beautiful wishes, must be the craziest, i’m my own god, in the place i live.

我和我最後的倔強 握緊雙手絕對不放

me and my last stubbornness , holding hands and never let go

下一站是不是天堂 就算失望不能絕望

whether or not the next station will be paradise, even if i can be disappointed, i can not give up hope

我和我驕傲的倔強 我在風中大聲的唱

me and my proud stubbornness, i’m singing out loud in the wind

這一次為自己瘋狂 就這一次 我和我的倔強

this time crazy for myself, just this one time, me and my stubborn.

(就這一次 讓我大聲唱 啦啦啦…)

(just this one time, let me sing it out loud, la la la)

對 愛我的人別緊張 我的固執很善良 我的手越骯髒 眼神越是發光

for those people who love me don’t stress, my stubbornness is very kind- hearted, the more my hands get dirty, the brighter my eyes shine

你 不在乎我的過往 看到了我的翅膀 你說被火燒過 才能出現鳳凰

you, don’t care my past, and saw my wings, you said phoenix only appears when got burnt by fire

逆風的方向 更適合飛翔 我不怕千萬人阻擋 只怕自己投降

direction against  wind is more suitable for flying, i’m not afraid of million people go against me, i only fear myself giving up

16 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

i've always loved jason because his pure joy and sunshine happiness on the ice

and he's so friendly and nice to fans

but now i love him even more because he is a true sweetheart to his fellow skaters too!

what a wonderful human being!!!

I think we're breaking rules a bit to discuss him here, but rn, I feel like it will be forgiven, as Jason is honey for our hearts emptied with all the crying for Yuzu. Also, I know it's the easiest way to draw stars, but I went d'aww at all the little seimei stars on his get well soon message. 

To the people not catching up with what the commentators said: Apparently, Jason returned to his hotel after the morning practice when they got to know Yuzu withdraw, only to write this message.

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

this is a bit late but I just saw this on my instagram story so I'm posting it anyway :P another get well soon message from Mitsuki Sumoto (Japan men junior skater)

I hope Yuzu feel all our love and support and feel better over there! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Oh, this is the junior kid who wanted to qualify in the JGPF (and he made it) just to be in the same competition like Yuzu!!! So sweet! 

40 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

So, I'm not the only one who goes on a motivational songs binge when stressing out? Glad to know:laughing: Also the parts highlighted by you really look great. I can only assume from these few signs I remember, but is 雨のちに流れ星 the shooting stars inbetween rain? It's so fitting for Yuzu!(sorry, it makes sense in contxt I add to the line before that)

For a bonus I can add this motivational vid whose meaning explains itself when you watch is as a whole: http://www.bilibili.com/video/av1975703/?from=search&seid=12803527492605213554

(The title though says a lot of thoughts the creator had in mind for Yuzu, and I totally agree, the song is Aoi Haru btw, though I don't remember the name of the band...)

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av9731336/

This one is definitely a fiery MAD. The song is Higher and this MAD made me cry with happiness. 100% recommend to everybody here. MUST WATCH. It's this song below.

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Oh, this is the junior kid who wanted to qualify in the JGPF (and he made it) just to be in the same competition like Yuzu!!! So sweet! 

aww I just knew that, he must be a big fan! hope Yuzu is recovered fully to enter Japan nats and Mitsuki can compete with him at nats! :snonegai:

6 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

To the people not catching up with what the commentators said: Apparently, Jason returned to his hotel after the morning practice when they got to know Yuzu withdraw, only to write this message.

Jason how can you be so sweet??! :sadPooh:  This twisted world doesn't deserve you

20 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

I think we're breaking rules a bit to discuss him here, but rn, I feel like it will be forgiven, as Jason is honey for our hearts emptied with all the crying for Yuzu. Also, I know it's the easiest way to draw stars, but I went d'aww at all the little seimei stars on his get well soon message. 

Jason is so sunny-hearted and kind.

He's a blessing to everyone.