That hot little pout!

But....i can't tear my eyes from your bott! :peach:

Yuzu, you are getting spotty

But over you, we still are dotty

With those cute dimples,

Even with pimples,

You will still be a hotty.

2 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

Waking up early to get ready for Tmr and I was hit by yuzu’s fall and Yuzu’s pimple :eeking: 

nothing can pull you out of groggy sleep faster than that . I thought I prepare to be nervous and have my heart palpitation for Tmr not today :sad4:

I know, those pimples really are horrific!

:P

9 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I know, those pimples really are horrific!

:P

I'm sputtering...

Yesterday I was worrying I'm starting my preparation for room hibernation competition this weekend way too early, today I'm just happy that I remembered to restock on milk after classes (cocoa for me, LOTS of...and hazelnut chocolate xD). Now I wonder, should I go to sleep now and wake up in about seven hours then stay up rest of the night till Pairs SP(and news), or should I actually try to be productive...(which means writing two sentences, cookinfg dinner for next three days, and playing mindless games-aka the sims-for the rest of the day :facepalm:

For those still worried and unsure (like me), here's today's GNU Terry Pratchett, which I find super-duper suitable for some reason: "I don’t know what to do,” he said.
“No harm in that. I’ve never known what to do,” said Rincewind with hollow cheerfulness. “Been completely at a loss my whole life.” He hesitated. “I think it’s called being human, or something."

4 minutes ago, Aotoshiro said:

I'm sputtering...

Yesterday I was worrying I'm starting my preparation for room hibernation competition this weekend way too early, today I'm just happy that I remembered to restock on milk after classes (cocoa for me, LOTS of...and hazelnut chocolate xD). Now I wonder, should I go to sleep now and wake up in about seven hours then stay up rest of the night till Pairs SP(and news), or should I actually try to be productive...(which means writing two sentences, cookinfg dinner for next three days, and playing mindless games-aka the sims-for the rest of the day :facepalm:

For those still worried and unsure (like me), here's today's GNU Terry Pratchett, which I find super-duper suitable for some reason: "I don’t know what to do,” he said.
“No harm in that. I’ve never known what to do,” said Rincewind with hollow cheerfulness. “Been completely at a loss my whole life.” He hesitated. “I think it’s called being human, or something."

And then we run away without looking back because that just slows you down?

Just now, Hydroblade said:

A reminder that there's a poetry thread right here :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Better than let your creations fade into the obscurity of the gen thread hahaha

lol They're not worth keeping for posterity. Just a little spamming to bring the worrying down to manageable levels here, including for myself.