General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, lilsailor said:

I’m sorry what.... I’m in an airport about to board a flight, I go on Twitter to people panicking over him withdrawing??? is he ok?

Instead of going to the press conference he was reported to be receiving treatement (within the facilities). There is no statement regarding withdrawing at all.

3 minutes ago, robin said:

Instead of going to the press conference he was reported to be receiving treatement (within the facilities). There is no statement regarding withdrawing at all.

okay, at least he’s receiving treatment.. surely if it was serious he would be took to a outside facilities like a hospital etc? good sign maybe?

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

The NHK fluff thread is going so fast and everyone is experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions there.. my heart is not prepared :facepalm: 

*thinks positive* *pimples* *he'll be okay* *he'll get that gold* *healthy* *he's strong*

*he's SEIMEI* *he's FRED*

Thank you for making me laugh :laughing: I just can't with Fred :facepalm:  

Just now, Dori6886 said:

Thank you for making me laugh :laughing: I just can't with Fred :facepalm:  

In this situation, we really need to support each other. Good for us. And good for him :10742289:

We know his road won't be easy this season, we just have to keep giving him our support :tumblr_m230o99sJP1qfamg6:

51 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

In this situation, we really need to support each other. Good for us. And good for him :10742289:

We know his road won't be easy this season, we just have to keep giving him our support :tumblr_m230o99sJP1qfamg6:

Oh god I saw the bad fall and the news of him not able to attend press confernece and the doctors decision on his situation still pending and got so freaking worried...:ohno:

I  rush over here because I know in times like this I need my fellow satellites to keep me calm and gather our best wishes to send to the figureskating god and Yuzu...So glad I see all these warm and positive messages, this is much needed, thank you  :sadPooh:

23 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

Oh god I saw the bad fall and the news of him not able to attend press confernece and the doctors decision on his situation still pending and got so freaking worried...:ohno:

I  rush over here because I know in times like this I need my fellow satellites to keep me calm and gather our best wishes to send to the figureskating god and Yuzu...So glad I see all these warm and positive messages, this is much needed, thank you  :sadPooh:

This is one of the many things I love about Planet Hanyu--we can come to this troll-free place and support each other during times of crisis. :smiley-love017:

11 minutes ago, GreatLakesGal said:

This is one of the many things I love about Planet Hanyu--we can come to this troll-free place and support each other during times of crisis. :smiley-love017:

And discuss about the legendary pimples over a nice cup of tea and cookies, yes?

We're still missing a sonnet or at least a limrick to The Pimples.TM