General Yuzuru Chat

when u only won 8 times at GP series despite winning GPF for 4 straight years :smiley-laughing021:

I blame the Canadian silvers:waffle:

and maybe I should blame the silver quota he needs to fill too :waffle:

8 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

It's amazing. Everyone should aspire to bullshit as masterfully as Yuzuru does.

I need some of his skill to do the pr bit of my job. Tell us, oh great memelord, how do we practice to get to half you levels at this?:bow:

10 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

It's amazing. Everyone should aspire to bullshit as masterfully as Yuzuru does.

This season’s FS announcement after saying he had no idea at Worlds. I should hate him for the pain he cause me but I was just astonished at how straight his face was. Evil, wonderful child.

No 4lz was pretty obvious, though. Who answers “not at all” instead of “no” to things? Lying liars, that’s who. And wth is recovery 3A besides my favourite BS of all time?  Room for improvement in the BS game but still the best around. <3

4 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

This season’s FS announcement after saying he had no idea at Worlds. I should hate him for the pain he cause me but I was just astonished at how straight his face was. Evil, wonderful child.

No 4lz was pretty obvious, though. Who answers “not at all” instead of “no” to things? Lying liars, that’s who. And wth is recovery 3A besides my favourite BS of all time?  Room for improvement in the BS game but still the best around. <3

Yuzu has observable patterns when it comes to his jumps, and I still think.he is behind his original schedule. As for his lies, he does have some physical tells, subtle, the smile and laugh combo for me, but there.

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Yuzu has observable patterns when it comes to his jumps, and I still think.he is behind his original schedule. As for his lies, he does have some physical tells, subtle, the smile and laugh combo for me, but there.

i kind of feel like he was hoping to get to the 4A by olympics if he was planning to do 1yr per quad type excluding 4F but the 4S and 2014/15 set him back.... :slinkaway:

his scrunchy face and nervous laughter is a dead giveaway

2 minutes ago, kaerb said:

i kind of feel like he was hoping to get to the 4A by olympics if he was planning to do 1yr per quad type excluding 4F but the 4S and 2014/15 set him back.... :slinkaway:

his scrunchy face and nervous laughter is a dead giveaway

As long as he doesn’t suddenly add 4A at the Oly claiming it’s 2018 not 2017 anymore, so it’s another year; I’m fine :war:

52 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Recovery 3A :smiley-laughing021: who got fooled by that BS here? No not us lol

1 hour ago, CupidsBow said:

I adore the sheer amount of bullshit he lays SO thick for the P&G things where he’s talking as if Pantene shampoo or fabric softener or whatever’s is just so totally part of his success as a skater and a happy life away from Japan. 

Having SoFt ShINEy hair is SO important as a skater for REAsoNs 

Well....those products were totally part of his mum's daily routine which contributed to his success as a skater =P

1 hour ago, katonice said:

Top CMs Nov 9

No. 1 Yuzu P&G Making of CM

No. 2 Yuzu Lotte Making of CM

If they want other commercials to have a chance, they need to disqualify commercials for commercials. =P   So extra! :smiley-laughing021:

42 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

Well....those products were totally part of his mum's daily routine which contributed to his success as 

Nah, P&G is smart. They just go after the idea that every older mum would want a cute, adorkable son or son-in-law like Yuzu, quietly appreciating all they do. Then he smiles and stuff start movong off the shelves...

Only us fans shake our heads over his finicky picky nature. We understand the terrifying truth, though most of us would still consider trying to cook or take him out for a meal. Just smart enough to drop the long term idea.