General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

OT, I did it again... and couldn't resist temptation to add it right under Yuzu's (I did tuck it to the side after taking the picture though, as it seemed rude to leave it like that :snmouchotto:

25z55pt.jpg

Thank you so much for the emas:tumblr_inline_ncmif7esGm1rpglid: This is the sweetest nicest thing:tumblr_inline_mzx922J8H21r8msi5:

3 hours ago, KatjaThera said:

OT, I did it again... and couldn't resist temptation to add it right under Yuzu's (I did tuck it to the side after taking the picture though, as it seemed rude to leave it like that :snmouchotto:

25z55pt.jpg

Thank you thank you thank you!!! And you attached it to his ema awwwww 

I really think we're doing everything we can from our very limited position. 

All that is left now, between the Swans, the banner, the ema, is to trust him. We did what we could, showering him with blessings and good wishes. I hope they protect him and help him overcome his obstacles and give the performance he has in his head.

2 hours ago, katonice said:

This collection will be updated everyday. Latest update:

hanyu_photo_2008-thumb-autox855-854230.j

AAAAAAAAAH bb mushroom!!!

5 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

When he broke character for 1 sec :smiley-laughing021:

"Shit, I grossly overestimated how sweet the combo of literal melted chocolate with milk and marshmallows+white chocolate shavings would be. Please never let me prepare anything edible ever again"

Could prbably fit in his head in that split second, considering his machine gun Japanese

1 hour ago, KatjaThera said:

Actually there wasn't really anyone there... one lady ahead of me who took a look at all the emas and a couple with a little girl in kimono. There had been some highschoolers and another group of ladies leaving then. But the rain and somewhat early hour (it was around 10-10:30am) might have kept people away.

However, most of the emas (even not around his) and most of the Yuzumaru were for him. (many Yuzumaru had gold medals drawn around their necks lol)

PS: faithfully sticking to google maps, finding it was easier than Seimei lol although it requires taking some smaller streets. The first 'entrance' I found wasn't the actual entrance though ^^; Also, it's a bit more expensive than Seimei (at Seimei, pretty much everything was 600yen. At Yuzuruha, pretty much everything was 800yen). They also don't take credit cards and it's not very tourist friendly lol (no English explanations and the staff didn't seem to know much English - I mostly spoke to them in Japanese, though it's at times like this I realize how limited it actually is ^^; )

Thank you for the detailed information! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I actually prefer side streets. They’re quiet and interesting and you can discover the most amazing things! (I got lost in Ikebukuro back streets and found a giant birthday cake building!)

^_^ I felt a little guilty for wanting to go to these shrines just for Yuzu (poor actual Seimei) but they must be raking it in so I guess it’s fine! I definitely won’t have time to visit tomorrow but maybe after NHK.

Tomorrow if I have time I might make a short stop at the Seimei Shrine in Osaka. I read somewhere that he’s visited it previously but I’m not sure. It’s erected in Abe no Seimei’s birthplace, I think (in Abeno area, at least.) There seems to be a small shrine to his foxy mum nearby, too!