General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, ymy said:

Can someone pls summarise what happened in Worlds 2013? I just knew that he had a horrendous sp and finished 4th.

He was recovering after a flu, he was having a bad ankle with pain and everything ... screwed up the sp, he was in 9th place iirc, fight hard in the lp, finished in 4th place, he was beat, wasn't at the gala! It sucked! Poor bby! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

1 minute ago, micaelis said:

A question, since this thread is moving ahead so rapidly I've given up trying to stay with it - Is Pooh banned from being tossed onto the ice, or is it just Yuzu's Pooh that's at issue here?

At the Olympics? He cannot have Pooh with him the way he usually does because of the Disney brand and the rules that exist at the Olympics when it comes to brands. You can still throw a Pooh onto the ice for him. 

4 minutes ago, micaelis said:

A question, since this thread is moving ahead so rapidly I've given up trying to stay with it - Is Pooh banned from being tossed onto the ice, or is it just Yuzu's Pooh that's at issue here?

At Sochi  Yuzu received a Pooh bear and something else from the audience and so ... but lol just one bear then ... now,  idk what is gonna happen :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

3 minutes ago, micaelis said:

Just now, Yatagarasu said:

At the Olympics? He cannot have Pooh with him the way he usually does because of the Disney brand and the rules that exist at the Olympics when it comes to brands. You can still throw a Pooh onto the ice for him. 

Yes. He just won't have his usual Pooh tissue box with him :sadPooh:

Just now, ralucutzagy said:

At Sochi wasn't banned ... Yuzu received a Pooh bear and something else from the audience and so ... but lol just one bear then ... now,  idk what is gonna happen :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

I bet you that Pooh rain will be massive this time round :LOL:

2 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

At Sochi  Yuzu received a Pooh bear and something else from the audience and so ... but lol just one bear then ... now,  idk what is gonna happen :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

That bit is fine because it was thrown onto the ice. He just cannot have his usual tissue box with him, at the start. Lots of things are thrown so nobody can be directly accused of breaching the rules, it's just happenstance. Of course, this time around, he'll probably have a rain of them :laughing:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Yes. He just won't have his usual Pooh tissue box with him :sadPooh:

I bet you that Pooh rain will be massive this time round :LOL:

I hope so. Seeing that one lonely Pooh thrown at him after his wr breaking sp made me feel a little sad.  :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:

Just now, robin said:

What if someone "threw" him a Pooh before he skates and that someone happens to be Kikuchi-san and that Pooh happens to be his tissue box Pooh?

You forget Kikuchi-san is a Warlock. He'll just voodoo an image of Pooh into Yuzuru's brain so it'll be fine :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, robin said:

What if someone "threw" him a Pooh before he skates and that someone happens to be Kikuchi-san and that Pooh happens to be his tissue box Pooh?

I was about to say a similar thing. Like his mom or whoever can throw Pooh san before he enters the ice.. 

idk if other Pooh could work for Yuzu bc it’s not Pooh san, his comrade through high and low of his life  :sadPooh:

I feel like fighting the IOC and Disney for not letting Pooh san to come :angrypooh:

Pooh san had missed one of his historical moment, can’t they just let Pooh san to witness another historical moment that’s going to happen?? Pretty please :sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

#JUSTICEFORPOOHSAN #ALEGENDARYTISSUEBOXCANTMISSALEGENDARYMOMENT

Thanks to all for clarifying the issue.  Like those others who have said there will be plenty of Poohs on the ice, I have to agree and because of the issue I'm thinking there will be hardly a Yuzu fan in the stands who isn't armed with a Pooh bear.  Come the end of his program we will see an avalanche, an inundation, a flood, a tsunami, a landslide, a torrent (you should get the picture) of Poohs turning the ice into a sea of yellow.  A thought, though, mightn't it be nicely symbolic if we said the Poohs are gold rather than yellow?  Thus every Pooh thrown onto the ice is a prayer for Yuzu to take the gold and return home in triumph with his gold medal in one hand and his Pooh bear in the other.

25 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

He was recovering after a flu, he was having a bad ankle with pain and everything ... screwed up the sp, he was in 9th place iirc, fight hard in the lp, finished in 4th place, he was beat, wasn't at the gala! It sucked! Poor bby! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

Oh poor bby.... no wonder he cried a little. But that was quite a smile he gave David after he wiped his tear...