General Yuzuru Chat

28 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

7th. But for what :laughing:

I believe this is a ranking for the charismatic person that the Heisei generation (people born and raised from 1989 onward in Japan ) look up to! (Which is roughly Yuzu' s generation )

Very happy to see that even the guys are amazed by his never give up spirit and calling him the one who raise the sport of figureskating up! (And saying he is the prince on ice haha):darklordyuzu:

4 minutes ago, AsteroidB-612 said:

I believe this is a ranking for the charismatic person that the Heisei generation (people born and raised from 1989 onward in Japan ) look up to! (Which is roughly Yuzu' s generation )

Very happy to see that even the guys are amazed by his never give up spirit and calling him the one who raise the sport of figureskating up! (And saying he is the prince on ice haha):darklordyuzu:

wow he's quite high, thats good

3000 Rhinestones!? :eeking:

The costume will still evolve, right? So 3000 is not the final number? Should we guess the final number of rhinestones? :laughing:

58 minutes ago, Xen said:

Maybe he cannot find a suit that fits him because he has yet to design his own suit. o_O Right now he has no time for the effort required.

I think this will be his cup of tea... 

48c60a7c93bd87509653be0cab540d28.jpg

Or the rhinestones not enough? :rofl:

2 часа назад, CupidsBow сказал:

The new seimei costume started growing on me from COR. I think the change in colour was a huge improvement. It looked unfinished at ACI but it does look less so. If it's going for another adjustment before NHK I'm sure the final version will seal the deal and win me over hahaha. I am slowly losing my loyalty to the first seimei costume which i think was my biggest reluctance to the new version...

3000 rhinestones...i guess tv just isnt capturing the full extent of Yuzuru's sparkliness...

Oh, his costume is sparkly-sparkly at the arena full stop :smiley-love017: The design is great (darker colore can still be better for his lines but the boy wants the royal white, so ok)

10 minutes ago, yuzupon said:

3000 rhinestones:13877886: No wonder my photophobia acted up the worst when he is on.

The thing I sacrificed only to watch him, tho... That said, I will give my left kidney to be able to watch him live.

My biggest question is how they keep all those crystals stick to the costume... those jumps are high speed...

I'm looking for more clean article of this about his SEIMEI costume.

Satomi Ito says, "Hanyu-san is the designer, and I'm his assistant."
"In the evening of the day that collision accident  happened in China, he asked me to make the costume right away."
As the costume had stained with blood, he needed to make a new one immediately in 2 weeks before the next event.  Ito-san designed and prepared it in time.

Added:  news clips