General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, WinForPooh said:

No expectation of a new ex now, though. None. As if he'd waste time on that.

Unless he was watching Plushenko and taking notes on Sex Bomb for this...

Ok now I'm laughing out loud - good job I'm home alone this afternoon!

8 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

honestly if yuzu never said he would have a new costume in that interview we would have just accepted what we've seen in ACI right. so I pretty much don't really care if this new costume is almost identical. judges whatsoever prob wont care either. 

So far it actually looks like I might get my dream Chopin 1&2 child aka gold belt without the triangles so I'm happy :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:

You know, while I'm absolutely fine with the slight changes to the Seimei design, since that look really fits the program as is and I actually like how it looks a bit like the show version (also my favorite), he has done completely different looks for Chopin 1 and Chopin 2, so maybe I got my hopes up for something also different (still blue, though) for the third Chopin. But I guess he really loved all those clean Chopins with the 2.0 version... :facepalm:

Here's what I think. Last season:

LGC: Some people like/hate it. The costume was a bit tight and the colour doesn't help. He was even made into a meme for that purple chocolate

H&L: Some people didn't like it because of the ruffle on his shoulder

Swan: He himself had problems with the sleeve and it irritated him

So maybe he is reusing Chopin and Seimei because no one had any major problems with it.

Or it could be that he's just superstitious......

Just now, xeyra said:

You know, while I'm absolutely fine with the slight changes to the Seimei design, since that look really fits the program as is and I actually like how it looks a bit like the show version (also my favorite), he has done completely different looks for Chopin 1 and Chopin 2, so maybe I got my hopes up for something also different (still blue, though) for the third Chopin. But I guess he really loved all those clean Chopins with the 2.0 version... :facepalm:

I wouldn't call them completely different looks more like an upgrade / evolution, they're very similar still

Just now, yuzuangel said:

WAit I love it!! No weird gold gussets?? I didn't like those...otherwise I love it.

Now now, don't get too excited- we only saw the white mock up with the blue fabric pinned to it - the fact there was no gold but the belt doesn't mean there won't be the gussets - don't get your hopes up yet or you might be despondent on Friday if he's decided the gussets were lucky!

hace 2 minutos , Sombreuil said:

Now now, don't get too excited- we only saw the white mock up with the blue fabric pinned to it - the fact there was no gold but the belt doesn't mean there won't be the gussets - don't get your hopes up yet or you might be despondent on Friday if he's decided the gussets were lucky!

I want to wait until Friday to see the final version. The only thing I am sure about right now is that it will be blue. I am still excited about the costume :smiley-happy085:.

Tbh, I love the whiter version of the, ahem, new SEIMEI! It's so elegant and so in harmony with the music. The not so new Chopin costume ... I must say, like almost everybody here I was expecting something else ... BUT ... if he wins Rostelecom, and skates cleanish, we are gonna forget about the costumes and all will be good and right in the world once again! :tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp: