General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

...Nicer to him than me, the layout in my brain had a 4A in the second half, something like 4Lz 4Loop 3F (cause it's reliable and Yuzu doesn't have 4F yet)// 4S3T 4T-Lo-3S 4A 4T , cause that's when the 7 jumping passes change comes in right?

Ahhhh where's the 3A? And the third combo pass?

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

...Nicer to him than me, the layout in my brain had a 4A in the second half, something like 4Lz 4Loop 3F (cause it's reliable and Yuzu doesn't have 4F yet)// 4S3T 4T-Lo-3S 4A 4T , cause that's when the 7 jumping passes change comes in right?

4A in the second half after 3 and a half minutes :smiley-laughing021:

...We're at 30% now. At March, he'll probably be at 50% and if he trains as hard as he did during this Summer... well... 

(Also, I'm convinced that if he's training 4Lz in Chopin as solo jump, he IS sandwiching it between two SE. He wouldn't even bother to try it if that weren't the case.)

Just now, Murieleirum said:

4A in the second half after 3 and a half minutes :smiley-laughing021:

...We're at 30% now. At March, he'll probably be at 50% and if he trains as hard as he did during this Summer... well... 

(Also, I'm convinced that if he's training 4Lz in Chopin as solo jump, he IS sandwiching it between two SE. He wouldn't even bother to try it if that weren't the case.)

hmm...but his SE direction is not optimal for setting up a 4Lz, since he's on a left forward outside edge, if he 3 turns from the SE sandwich he'd be on a left back inside edge, so he'll have to do a counter or rocker into it, which is hard and sounds amazing at the same time, and wait...I should stop giving him ideas in case he lurks....:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

hmm...but his SE direction is not optimal for setting up a 4Lz, since he's on a left forward outside edge, if he 3 turns from the SE sandwich he'd be on a left back inside edge, so he'll have to do a counter or rocker into it, which is hard and sounds amazing at the same time, and wait...I should stop giving him ideas in case he lurks....:facepalm:

Go ahead! Go ahead! I bet he's taking notes as we speak! :rofl:

22 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Go ahead! Go ahead! I bet he's taking notes as we speak! :rofl:

I have ideas on jump entries, but it might cause heart attacks....

Also i stand corrected...he does a right forward inside SE, which can go into a 4F....:slinkaway:

He can do SEs in both directions? I was told that we normally only can manage one....okay Yuzu, explain how you keep your hips that open....

13 minutes ago, Xen said:

I have ideas on jump entries, but it might cause heart attacks....

Please, you have the General Skating Chat to speculate your heart away with all that juicy stuff <3 

(Plus, I think it would be impossible to come up with something that Yuzuru hasn't tried yet. Yes, I am thinking about counter-4A MWHAHAHA)

29 minutes ago, Xen said:

Yuzuru did besti squat into Lutz before, in NDP the program most people hate. He can do the similar entry before the 4lz now I guess.