General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, katonice said:

I think Zhenya would have that in the bag LOL. Go home ladies...

Wonder if she would compete? But yes, that would help us figure out the hanyu ubers are amongst the ladies field now...there's got to be a couple. He gave a pooh to Alina, and Alina can compete against Zhenya....dun dun dun....

2 minutes ago, meoima said:

Mostly he will get a lady who can cook for him like his mum... I guess 

A cooking contest then? XD Wait, cook on ice in skates. Wait I have an idea. A contest in parts, one part involving skating, and one part involving cooking. I guess maybe a 3rd part involving packing his stuff to make sure she doesn't pack 2 right-hand gloves. :devilYuzu:

5 minutes ago, Xen said:

A cooking contest then? XD Wait, cook on ice in skates. Wait I have an idea. A contest in parts, one part involving skating, and one part involving cooking. I guess maybe a 3rd part involving packing his stuff to make sure she doesn't pack 2 right-hand gloves. :devilYuzu:

Have I mentioned I've actually taken Japanese cooking classes and I'm fantastic at planning trips and not forgetting important stuff? I can't skate but I can dance tho...

and willing to learn...

:tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

4 minutes ago, meoima said:

Mostly he will get a lady who can cook for him like his mum... I guess 

Bonus for anyone who can keep his gloves and socks sorted :laughing:

1 minute ago, Xen said:

Wonder if she would compete? But yes, that would help us figure out the hanyu ubers are amongst the ladies field now...there's got to be a couple. He gave a pooh to Alina, and Alina can compete against Zhenya....dun dun dun....

A cooking contest then? XD Wait, cook on ice in skates...

Not really sure if Zhenya would compete, but people would probably give way to her if she did LOL. But yeah, Alina might throw her hat into the ring too... wouldn't that be something?

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I will neglect you but for your food. ^_^

It sounds corny but I put my feelings in everything I do, especially if it's for someone I care about. So you eating my food means you're receiving my feelings and if the food is delicious you will enjoy it, which means that my feelings bring you happiness :10742289: and watching a happy face makes me happy

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It sounds corny but I put my feelings in everything I do, especially if it's for someone I care about. So you eating my food means you're receiving my feelings and if the food is delicious you will enjoy it, tñ which means that my feelings bring you happiness :10742289: and watching a happy face makes me happy

I was joking initially but you’re really selling it now. 

14 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

Have I mentioned I've actually taken Japanese cooking classes and I'm fantastic at planning trips and not forgetting important stuff? I can't skate but I can dance tho...

and willing to learn...

:tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq:

*sigh* maybe next meetup I will pack skates for your sake.

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

*sigh* maybe next meetup I will pack skates for your sake.

I can't compete against anyone who has been skating their entire life. But if it meant I had a chance I would train non-stop until people can say "well... SHE TRIED REALLY HARD" :rofl:

It is something I've wanted to do all my life so it wouldn't be all because of him lol

6 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

It sounds corny but I put my feelings in everything I do, especially if it's for someone I care about. So you eating my food means you're receiving my feelings and if the food is delicious you will enjoy it, which means that my feelings bring you happiness :10742289: and watching a happy face makes me happy

I do believe this is just the kind of thing Zuzu would appreciate...

If you guys do get married, please don't forget us, your constant supply of Zuzu anecdotes and autographed anything would forever keep us in your debt.