General Yuzuru Chat

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I was joking the other day that simplified program = no 4A at ACI *hides* But we know now that he has been practicing 4A, so... maybe that is why... the 3Lz seems fine, though, I think?

But more seriously, I guess it really is more a matter of finding his feet and rhythm again. For all we know, yesterday might have been his first time back on ice after a week or so. Today being the second. If so, I think it's not bad at all

the parachute opened early.....but otherwise was okay.

46 minutes ago, meoima said:

Have you seen Javi's SP costume? Literally what you will see in your aunt's wardrobe. I will feed him to my cats first.

:smiley-laughing021:

But I agree. What was he thinking? It looked to me like he stole a too small cardigan and still managed to button it somehow. Good grief. At least it's not overalls from FaOI?

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I was joking the other day that simplified program = no 4A at ACI *hides* But we know now that he has been practicing 4A, so... maybe that is why... the 3Lz seems fine, though, I think?

But more seriously, I guess it really is more a matter of finding his feet and rhythm again. For all we know, yesterday might have been his first time back on ice after a week or so. Today being the second. If so, I think it's not bad at all.

Then it means that the third time will be much better. :biggrin: Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

1 minute ago, meoima said:

Have you seen Javi's SP costume? Literally what you will see in your aunt's wardrobe. I will feed him to my cats first.

before he took off his jacket, we did wonder why he had black glitter on his butt.....still, at least not janitor outfit.

2 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

Small solace. Very small. Ant size.

Yuzu can do a lot to me costume wise, but what he can't be is boring or :tantrum: not super blingy. Fortunately pigs will start flying before that happens.

Ah ah ah!
But you forgot the Hitler mustache. When we add that, surely it grows a little to at least cookie size?

And very true. Bling and ruffles or I will start thinking we got a pod-person and the real Yuzuru is skating in some other galaxy because the aliens finally came and got him back.