General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, sallycinnamon said:

Aaand I have the same problem with the link...!

Aww I love Cheshire Cat, too. And everything and everyone in Alice in Wonderland.

Yuzuru is laughing at us.

c519cfecb6c24feffe8d8485a3a16032.gif

But then it's the Cheshire Cat, what did we expect? :biggrin:

(Thank you for trying though! And I do too!)

4 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

I don't know why, but I can't see the gif .... i can see only this : 

tumblr_n03co78eDa1t6lb6ao1_250.gif 

It cut the link in a half and can't be embedded, I have no idea why. :think: The solution is to reupload it and then embed it again.

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yuzuru is laughing at us.

c519cfecb6c24feffe8d8485a3a16032.gif

But then it's the Cheshire Cat, what did we expect? :biggrin:

(Thank you for trying though! And I do too!)

All of them are laughing at us :laughing:

i've always been super duper impressed by all the talented fanyus.  :knc_tracy1: the speed at which new content comes out is crazzzzyyY! the attention to detail! the other skaters don't have fans of this talent! 

12 hours ago, xeyra said:

This is amazing. Fans are so talented. 

11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Fanyus are amazing! So talented! I don't care what anyone else has to say! Look at this!! Haha, they made him the hair antennae and all!! :laughing:

5 hours ago, xeyra said:

Is there anyone here who can edit Wikipedia? With the Olympic season happening and needing to keep Wikipedia updated with actual useful info regarding Yuzu, I went to check his wiki and may I say I find these under Other notable achievements a bit unnecessary? I don't think these are particularly important to have?

• The first skater in history to successfully land a quadruple loop in competition [118]. [and currently holds the highest score awarded for that element (14.57, 2017 World Team Trophy)] the part in [ ] can be omited
  • The first skater to successfully land 3 quadruple jumps in the second half of a free skating program (2017 World Team Trophy)[202] - I think this can be mentioned in the 2016-2017 season section?
  • The first skater to successfully land a quadruple toe loop-half loop-triple Salchow combination in the second half of a free skating program (2017 World Team Trophy).[citation needed] - He wasn't, actually. I think Yagudin did one before Edit: Actually, Yagudin did it in the first half. Still unnecessary, especially because all it does is give a second half differentiation.
  • Holds the record for quadruple toe loop (14.04, World Team Trophy 2017) and quadruple salchow-triple toe loop combination (18.71, World Championship 2017). - I find this information unnecessary, to be quite honest, both in Yuzu's and other skater's Wikis. 

I don't know if anyone else agrees?

Agree these can be edited out. But I don't know how to be an authorised Wikipedia editor though...

13 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

Jeez, no wonder his mum still goes with him to practice. I hope their hearts are fickle and that when he retires he can get some privacy while they gush over the next star skater.

There are many talented skaters out there, but I'm not sure if any can capture as many hearts as Yuzu. It's a little similar to the women's field where Yuna is still regarded as the goddess till today. It's a pity that she doesn't even perform in ice shows anymore. 

8 hours ago, Xen said:

as a crazy fanyu who actually skates, the salt tends to get sky high. I still do not get why I have to prove I like other skaters too if I criticize their technique, it gets tiring, like people cannot imagine it possible to like more than one skater, or to like a skater despite their flaws....

Yup, I'm a crazy fanyu and proud of it. :happy0065:

And since I'm a fanyu, that must means I dislike all other skaters right? So for example, I really love dark chocolate, so that must means I dislike all other types of food right? :facepalm: