General Yuzuru Chat

I super duper highly recommend getting a VPN. I don't know about you guyses's countries but in Australia the government monitors everything we do online and then stores it for 4 years (though whose checking it gets deleted after that) so a VPN is a must for privacy. Added bonus of being able to watch just about anything online. :) 

Captain Yuzu: attention ladies and gentlemen, currently it is windy with a chance of pooh rain. to avoid the unexpected turbulence we shall be taking the #emergency #yolo route to our destination. don't worry, everything is within my calculations.

Passengers: *screaming*

Next day's newspapers: yuzuru hanyu lands plane; +3 GOE

3 時間前, Hydrobladeさんが言いました:

"Hello, this is your captain, Yuzuru. Our flight is expected to be very tontonton shuu~, with a little su-ton but nothing major. I hope you all enjoy the tomato based menu and please ask our flight attendant Poohs for anything you might need."

1 時間前, wombat-poodleさんが言いました:

I love how Yuzu is sitting in the pilot's seat and how chuffed he looks. Not that I would want to be in a plane flown by Yuzu.

1 時間前, Anonyさんが言いました:

I would still get on that plane, his viability as an airplane captain be darned

1 時間前, wombat-poodleさんが言いました:

Captain Yuzu: attention ladies and gentlemen, currently it is windy with a chance of pooh rain. to avoid the unexpected turbulence we shall be taking the #emergency #yolo route to our destination. don't worry, everything is within my calculations.

Passengers: *screaming*

Next day's newspapers: yuzuru hanyu lands plane; +3 GOE

Lol. Why are you all so certain it's a plane he's (pretending) to fly and not like, the Mothership?

I'm DYING at this editing. He looks like Light Yagami for real, especially since the last thing they cut him saying and then FRIKKIN EMPHASISED WITH OMINOUS SOUND ECHO was 'it was all within my calculations' (計算済みです、全部) :xD:

anyway, his words don't really mean much out of context but what they chose to highlight was:

1. I was very angry with myself at that point

2. It was the first time I felt fear (narrator: the first time he felt fear in his skating life)

3. Narrator: he will also talk about his battle with injuries 

4. The big narration words: 'HARDSHIPS! THE WORLD RECORD! THE SHOCKING TRUTH/REALITY'

...ty Japanese TV

15 minutes ago, kaerb said:

I'm DYING at this editing. He looks like Light Yagami for real, especially since the last thing they cut him saying and then FRIKKIN EMPHASISED WITH OMINOUS SOUND ECHO was 'it was all within my calculations' (計算済みです、全部) :xD:

anyway, his words don't really mean much out of context but what they chose to highlight was:

2. It was the first time I felt fear (narrator: the first time he felt fear in his skating life)

4. The big narration words: 'HARDSHIPS! THE WORLD RECORD! THE SHOCKING TRUTH/REALITY'

...ty Japanese TV

Sounds... exciting. Lol.

13 minutes ago, kaerb said:

...ty Japanese TV

Everything went according to keikaku:tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid: (sorry I couldn't help it:10636614:)