General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, MrPudding said:

I find it scary how self aware he is, especially at such a young age. It took me years to find the courage to examine my own flaws and be able to look objectively at myself, and I still find it hard to admit my shortcomings.I am also glad that he is not being hard on himself and his confidence is reassuring.

10 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

:sadPooh:

Omg, this is so heartbreaking!  :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I really wish and hope that Yuzu is reading these things and he realize how inspirational his life and achievements are for other people! He is much more then a great sportsman and a beautiful face or an idol! He is an amazing human being, a model for people in need like this poor sick man and for the young ppl like Sora-kun or those little kids from the skating class! 

I think the reason why Yuzu's speech can touch so many people because he is sincere, speaking from his own heart, resonating with people either in the same situation ( medically) or just general people. The thing with Yuzu is that you think you idolized him so much already but the more news you just heard about him just upgrade your respect and awe towards him like 10000000 more times @ralucutzagy, he's a great model for all aspects in life, our Yuzu:sadPooh::bow:

9 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Ienai Yo 2014 vs 2017

Although the choreography didn't change, we could see how much more exquisite his performance is. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

Also, I like how his hair is still really neat and awesome at the end of the performance unlike in 2014. Used more gel? =P

1 hour ago, ruruzest said:

I think the reason why Yuzu's speech can touch so many people because he is sincere, speaking from his own heart, resonating with people either in the same situation ( medically) or just general people. The thing with Yuzu is that you think you idolized him so much already but the more news you just heard about him just upgrade your respect and awe towards him like 10000000 more times @ralucutzagy, he's a great model for all aspects in life, our Yuzu:sadPooh::bow:

:sadPooh::sadPooh::sadPooh:

I agree...despite all the things he has gone through, he has never complained or used those as excuses when things aren't going well. He's also very open to talking about his weaknesses/challenges in such a "as a matter of fact" way, that you gain respect, not sympathy for him. :sadPooh:   I may not have to deal with any chronic physical conditions, but whenever I feel discouraged or frustrated when things are getting tough, I'll ask myself "What would Yuzu do in this situation?".  Then I'll find the strength to carry on. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow: