General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, singcarcom said:

If I know magic, I'll have tons of Yuzu's skating photos like those you see in Harry Potter! Imagine having a hardcopy version of a gif!

I hope technology takes us there soon...

2 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

:animated-smileys-cheeky-053: IT'S HERE!!! :animated-smileys-cheeky-053:

Pino's version:

Performance only:

This is so beautiful!!! :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

I'm being greedy and nitpicky here....but I wished the performance that has inspired Sora-kun was Hana wa Saku, Hana ni Nare or Story. :slinkaway:  To be fair though, Hiromi Go did a better live version this time round.  

I love how they feature Sora-kun's eyes as he observed Yuzu skate. Imagine Yuzu skating just for you....We should give Sora credit for being able to stand still and remain calm. :tumblr_m9gcvqToXY1qzckow:

My late and lazy thoughts not worth your reading time:

4T amazing, entry and exits most beautiful curves I've ever seen. True "figure" skating. I'm going to spam my brain with that gif until it appears in my dreams.

Though I was never fond of this choreography and song, seeing him skate it four years later I feel he's far too powerful to suit something so bland. His more muscular shape is so much more commanding, too. The contrast made me so hungry for SEIMEI. 

Thank you to whoever put Hiromi's mic on cruise control for the chorus! :7938863::7938863::7938863::7938863:

Sora-kun was wearing similar get-up to Yuzu's Mission Impossible costume before the EX. Did he skate something and they decided not to air it? 

ah, Yuzu is such a brave and inspirational person :sadPooh:

2 часа назад, kamotejojo сказал:

Performance only:

I'll just silently cry in the corner over the fact how time flies by :sadPooh:  Yuzu matured so much in just last 2 years, especially I have this feeling during his EX/show performances, like every move and every smile has it's meaning, just too beautiful for words:sadPooh: *don't mind me I'm getting sentimental today*

10 minutes ago, Lunna said:

ah, Yuzu is such a brave and inspirational person :sadPooh:

I'll just silently cry in the corner over the fact how time flies by :sadPooh:  Yuzu matured so much in just last 2 years, especially I have this feeling during his EX/show performances, like every move and every smile has it's meaning, just too beautiful for words:sadPooh: *don't mind me I'm getting sentimental today*

I felt a bit sad myself when I went and compared the 2014 version. The nymph on ice is gone. The gentle sweetness of youth is fading. The prince has become a king. I now completely understand that FaOI report that said similar things about the new Chopin. Kids grow up so fast. :sadPooh: 

34 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I felt a bit sad myself when I went and compared the 2014 version. The nymph on ice is gone. The gentle sweetness of youth is fading. The prince has become a king. I now completely understand that FaOI report that said similar things about the new Chopin. Kids grow up so fast. :sadPooh: 

I see what you mean but instead of being sad, for me it's more like a gentle nostalgia for what once was mixed with excitement for the future. The young and passionate boy who looked a little wild and struggled to stand at the end of his FS was what got me hooked, but I love the sheer power and confidence he has now. He's truly owning his talent and pushing forward in this crazy field with a new maturity, and I admire that.

He's grown, yes; he has to in order to keep evolving. And what a monster he'll become, at the rate he's going :tumblr_m9gcttgdYF1qzckow:

Sim, ele cresceu e a beleza e a força contagiosa de sua inesquecível patinação, que sempre existiram, são mais evidentes agora. LINDA !!! :knc_brian2:Ele é meu garoto incrível e muito fofo. :winky:Obrigado Kaerb pela tradução. Obrigado a todos por suas atualizações. Infelizmente eu dormi durante a dança do gelo e acordei tarde para esta festa, mas leio suas passagens emocionantes. Actually the low season has brought us many unforgettable emotions and surprises.
Obrigado.:snpeace: