General Yuzuru Chat

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

hahahaha LOL now i feel like a pokemon hahahahahaha

(well pokemon are cute so i guess that's not a bad thing! :laughing:)

It's nice to see something different (not to mention everybody's favourite 4lz-ing insectoid)! I often feel like I'm lost in a sea of keyboard-wielding Hanyus (and one wild Kumamon @Anony). I'd be shocked to see anyone's real face, tbh, so strong is the association with profile pics. 

22 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

(There's a hidden part of this forum? Like a bookshelf that leads to a secret room? Is it full of candy we're not allowed to eat? Your well intentioned desire to not spoil the mood has just created buckets of intrigue! >_< But I shall leave it at that because I also have that desire.)

:consoling2: You want candy? I bring you: ICY KITTY!!! :animated-smileys-animals-047:

8XgYC.jpg8hyqa.jpg

SOURCE: NINNY@TWITTER

I love your new ava, @sublimeskating!:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:By the way, have you seen this?

3 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

:consoling2: You want candy? I bring you: ICY KITTY!!! :animated-smileys-animals-047:

8XgYC.jpg8hyqa.jpg

SOURCE: NINNY@TWITTER

I love your new ava, @sublimeskating!:tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp:By the way, have you seen this?

Thanks, I really wanted diabetes. :hachimaki:

1 minute ago, sublimeskating said:

OMG THIS IS AWESOME AND SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!

*right click save*

i saw boyang's photo but i haven't seen the magazine article it was part of!  i go and enjoy looking at these beautiful pages now!  :heart:

oh and thanks for your compliments!  :laughing:

Haha, omg your rank is great, too. XD

10 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

and speaking of the magazine articles snippets @kamotejojo posted earlier, i notice that CCTV are very complimentary towards yuzu (which is good because a great athlete like yuzu deserves all the compliments) which makes me sad that japanese media aren't as complimentary to yuzu ... i think it was a few days ago where a journalist wrote some not very nice things about yuzu re-using SP/FS music?  correct me if i'm wrong...

i remember when i was watching the livestream of yuzu's epic H&L that broke world record and the CCTV commentators started getting all poetic about yuzu (LOL) and then during the EX with yuzu's beautiful white swan, the commentators again said that we are so lucky that we get to see beautiful yuzu being so beautiful and then they started getting all poetic about how yuzu is always advancing and beating his own standards, etc.

i remember those comments because i was actually thinking something similar except the commentators said it way more poetically than i could say it...  :laughing:

Welcome to the Olympic season! :biggrin: But to be fair, many Japanese media outlets/people like Yuzu. You will always have that one group... :0006::0006::0006:

3 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

How to get...

You just need to follow @ANA_travel_info on Twitter, then retweet the post. I think they will randomly pick winners later on. Contest runs until Aug 20. 

I already did the above (and 15,700 other Twitter users as desperate for Yuzu's autograph it seems lol) and now just crossing my fingers. I'm not even sure if it's open to non-Japanese but hey, worth a shot lol. 

1 minute ago, katonice said:

You just need to follow @ANA_travel_info on Twitter, then retweet the post. I think they will randomly pick winners later on. Contest runs until Aug 20. 

I already did the above (and 15,700 other Twitter users as desperate for Yuzu's autograph it seems lol) and now just crossing my fingers. I'm not even sure if it's open to non-Japanese but hey, worth a shot lol. 

I may finally get a Twitter account after resisting for all these years. I'm also super overdue for some luck other than unbelievably terrible! Sumimasen, itadakimasu! :xD:

35 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I never thought Boyang could have any aesthetic appeal from my part but @sublimeskating's ava is making me think twice about it... :dpooh:

I would love to be able to post photos my rinkmates took of Boyang when he performed here, but I assure you, Boyang is very pretty, with near Yuzu level of perfect skin. He's got very delicate features and has a more soft young look in real life.  Also extremely nice and accomodating to fans. 

3 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

true!  i know the majority of media and audiences in japan and worldwide love yuzu.  it's always that ONE group of sour grapes who like to make trouble...  :facepalm:

DHL_W8RUMAAxxnd.jpg

the lady with the purple purse was the journalist  who didn't liked that Yuzu is recycling both programs and that he's using semei again! lol

and she's looking at Yuzu in a funny way :laughing:

Just now, Xen said:

I would love to be able to post photos my rinkmates took of Boyang when he performed here, but I assure you, Boyang is very pretty, with near Yuzu level of perfect skin. He's got very delicate features and has a more soft young look in real life.  Also extremely nice and accomodating to fans. 

And all the junk food he consumes... :59227c768286a__s: Is his stomach a blackhole?