General Yuzuru Chat

Question, how did we go from "Teach me Hanyu Sensei!!" to "Olala, I want Guillame and Andrew Poje and Adam Rippon in my Harem!" Really? To the degree we need to add an off topic disclaimer for a video? :dpooh: I'm laughing like mad here....

3 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

Sorry for going :offtopic:, guys. If you're waiting for Pino's uploads, last night's Your Time and today's clips are under the cut.

Reveal hidden contents

12 minutes ago, CupidsBow said:

I'm the same age as Patrick and Javi. I can sit in a corner with them and just enjoy the aesthetics of the others XD

I'm a big sister to everyone in that regard :laughing:, but Javi I think is the most swoon-worthy. I'm closer to Miki's age so he seems to not mind an older woman.  In general though Daisuke for me is the MOST swoon-worthy, and we're less than a year apart in age, I'm taller than him though. But for the rest of you I think Nate, Shoma, and Yuzu are pretty cute.  Patrick and Boyang, it depends.  Yuzu and Javi are the only one (barely) taller than me. 

For NON men's singles skaters...Alex Shib really does it for me, AND he's tall, AND he's really nice.  I did behave myself around him though :animated-smileys-hands-fingers-01:.

9 hours ago, MrPudding said:

My knowledgeable Japanese speaking friends, please help.  In the first video here (I can't hear it very well), the caption says "上手じゃない" but everybody is clapping. Doesn't 上手じゃない mean "NOT really good?"

2 minutes ago, sublimeskating said:

to be honest, figure skating is just a sport with many attractive guys and gals...

one of the many reasons why i love watching it, really...

so many beautiful movements done by attractive people + beautiful costumes...

and so many hours of hard working and sacrifices so that 4 min program to be perfect! :8232307:

5 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

My knowledgeable Japanese speaking friends, please help.  In the first video here (I can't hear it very well), the caption says "上手じゃない" but everybody is clapping. Doesn't 上手じゃない mean "NOT really good?"

Wasn't that/isn't that good?

Like "aren't you a good boy" meaning you are a good boy.

(I'm a big sister too, around the same age as you, it seems, so I'm respectfully bowing out of this conversation. :P)

8 minutes ago, kamotejojo said:

I find Scott and Alex aesthetically pleasing also. :smiley-ashamed005:

Although Scott is technically one of the skaters closest to my age, I don't actually find him particularly attractive. I think he looks a bit too much to the McDreamy type and I am not particularly fond of that type. Alex, though! He and Maia won the genetics lottery, they're both gorgeous.

Agree on Andrew Poje too. Kind of reminds me of Gabriel Garcia Bernal in some ways. 

Just now, sublimeskating said:

LOL Trollzuru!!!  hahaha what an awesome nickname!!!

totally agree with you about the shib sibs!!!  very attractive people!!!

speaking of which, i find young yagudin and kulik very handsome too...

figure skating just has many good-looking people...

Between the men and the women... yeah... it's a really good looking sport. Which figures, since it also requires a certain sense of aesthetics not to mention very toned bodies, due to the intensity of the sport. 

I would like to offer my services as the security guard for all your harems. Other than blades, I also come with fencing swords, the ability to hold my composure even against Neko-Yuzuru levels of moe, and very low blood pressure which allows me to hold steady when helping you take photos, record programs and bring smelling salts when needed. I'm also tiny so I do not get in the way. 

Guilliame and Poje...hmm they could give Yuzu a run for the money. 

2 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

Thank you. Since it didn't end like a question (with a ka or ne or something), I was thinking it was an exclamation.  This language remains impossible :tantrum:

It's down to tone of voice in that situation, or just knowing that yuzu isn't such a bastard that he'd tell kids they suck! :laughing: