General Yuzuru Chat

:goe: When I watch Seimei and H&L back to back, H&L looks more complicated to me. What does everyone think? I still see statements like: Hanyu watered down the choreography/artistry to include another quad (same haters).

Who is saying these things? I just watched NHK 2015 Seimei and Worlds 2017 H&L back to back as well and H&L is definitely more complicated. Not just in terms of the tech but the choreography is more complicated too. Shae gave him more dynamic torso and arm movements, more changes of levels into and out of the ice (this means more bending down and hopping up), more changes of direction of movement. There was no sacrificing of choreography/artistry at all to add another quad. Maybe these people don't have any understanding of what choregraphy or artistry is.

I've seen some comments about Yuzuru being too cold, distanced and not-very-interesting-to-watch in his FS at the recent Worlds :roll: . Those who posted them clearly prefers a different kind of, ahem, artistry - the one that probably requires a lot of exciting body movements, eye batting etc.

@ Fresca: what the heck is your avatar. OMG. :rofl2: I only just noticed (I usually have the avatars off)

When the announcement that he was filming a new Bathclin CM came out last year, people got excited about the new CM and were speculating how much skin would be revealed. When the CM did come out, [link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbf2VgV23ps]we got his head and 2 small strips of nekkid shoulder skin.[/link] :space: Then someone in the YHIFG on FB used said head and shoulders in a [link=https://yuzusorbet.tumblr.com/post/156403226007/flower-calendar-so-beautiful-and-poetic-and]flower calender[/link]. All the months are lovely :bow: but Yuzu casually chilling in a hot spring with an ape takes the cake :rofl2:

Yuzu is back ^-^

:yay: :yay:

Now that his whereabouts is confirmed, can we get the music choices for his programs please :angel2:

He needs a haircut! :space:

Didn't he just cut his hair at the monument ceremony??? :omg:

OMG, how can he look twelve?

Because he lives in Planet Hanyu :acceptable: cue to Interstellar :smile: