General Yuzuru Chat

My reactions to the announcement of the cast for "Notte stellata 2024" :  Glad & Sad & Salty !

1) Glad - to see the reunion of last year's cast and friends again  :yes:

2) Sad - no Kohei Uchimura !  Does this mean that we won't get to see "Conquest of Paradise" ???  :dontknow:   :weeping:

3) Salty

Spoiler

I was ... surprized by the new addition  :huh:  

Yuzu is really the quintessence of exemplary humanity, with a tofu heart full of forgiveness.  

My petty and salty heart cannot so easily forgive and forget.

----------------------

Question: Even last year, I was wondering about the absence of the other Olympian from Sendai. Does anyone have an inkling what the reason might be ? Isn't there any trace of friendship ? 

27 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

My reactions to the announcement of the cast for "Notte stellata 2024" :  Glad & Sad & Salty !

1) Glad - to see the reunion of last year's cast and friends again  :yes:

2) Sad - no Kohei Uchimura !  Does this mean that we won't get to see "Conquest of Paradise" ???  :dontknow:   :weeping:

3) Salty

Reveal hidden contents

I was ... surprized by the new addition  :huh:  

Yuzu is really the quintessence of exemplary humanity, with a tofu heart full of forgiveness.  

My petty and salty heart cannot so easily forgive and forget.

----------------------

Question: Even last year, I was wondering about the absence of the other Olympian from Sendai. Does anyone have an inkling what the reason might be ? Isn't there any trace of friendship ? 

With the Paris Olympics set for summer 2024, Kohei san may have super busy schedule, as he is heavily involved with Team Japan Gymnastics.

Of course the Conquest of Paradise collaboration Yuzu with Kohei san is something that many fans were delighted to see and there will hopefully be other opportunities for the Summer King and Winter Emperor to perform together in the future.

Both your joyful and salty feelings are understandable and shared by many, as indeed there are also as many theories about why some people have been invited and others not

( Being diplomatic on this public forum and hence, will keep own counsel, whilst empathising with you )

I watched this TV Program featuring Kao Miura the other day.

When asked if he had a target skater or one he admired, Kao answered, "Hanyu-senshu for many years," and "I was able to be on the same stage (FP final group) at the Nationals in 2021."

Hanyu-senshu was really focused, and when Kao said to him afterwards, "Otsukaresama-desu (You must be tired from your hard work)," he said, "You must have been scared, I'm sorry," caring about Kao on the contrary. (I think that Yuzuru cared, as he had been so focused, it might have scared Kao.)