General Yuzuru Chat

4 hours ago, SuzyQ said:

Ms. Hashimoto seems to be busy at present in the scandal involving money laundering with other Liberal Democratic Party members.

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/sapporo-news/20231210/7000063165.html

I noticed all that. And may I just say, I am watching with avid interest to see what happens to that particular individual. 

But I came here to post about Yuzu's News Every segment. But I see it's already up

3 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Close up is lovely - Yuzu is so cute like a Playmobil rescue worker

Many people will swoon in the hope that Yuzu will come to their aid

:dpooh:

He comes to our aid everyday!! (Well I can only speak for myself...Yuzu says music saves him, I think Yuzu saves many of us) Another Uniformzuru: I approve.  About the dog...all the cats in the universe are feeling betrayed lol!!  I look forward to this segment, and hope Yuzu does an abseil - I think he fancies flying however he does it!!

9 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Close up is lovely - Yuzu is so cute like a Playmobil rescue worker

Many people will swoon in the hope that Yuzu will come to their aid

:dpooh:

Who knows, this outfit and helmet might be the next items out of sale if they are available to the general consumer :wiggle:

1 minute ago, Lilly88 said:

Who knows, this outfit and helmet might be the next items out of sale if they are available to the general consumer :wiggle:

That is true.

Safety helmets went out of stock after the Towa commercial where Yuzu wore a hard hat to visit a construction site. No doubt people will buy similar looking jumpsuits and safety webbing and maybe even inflatable life vests?:roll: