General Yuzuru Chat

Looks like yuzu was without his skates and then put them on in the other photo, maybe for one last skate with his coach at the club. Brian looks so proud in the shot with just him and Yuzu... how could he not??? I'm sure somewhere inside they're all thinking about that skinny and determined 17 year old who arrived so many years ago who just blossomed and became this magnificent butterfly. I know I would be, if I was in their shoes... skates.  All the trials, tribulations, triumphs... what a journey they undertook.

TCC has a long and gloried history, and Yuzu's part is a magnificent chapter, forever captured on the wall. He will always be welcomed in that old club. 

P.s. what did Brian say in his Instagram? I'm not on Instagram.

I imagine they got sentimental... although he's been gone for 3 pandemic forced years and life has continued, this packing up his place and visiting once more is probably a bit emotional for Yuzu. He feels a lot. Yes, he's pro and looking forward and has already achieved so much in just months, but there was still unfinished business in Toronto. Now that last door is really closing... I'm sentimental when returning somewhere that meant a lot so I'm sure he's got a bit of that. 

Oh the tears today! The last video from Tracy, him bowing, saying goodbye to his home for almost 10 years (7 minus the pandemic years), it really hits you in the feels. He’s spent so much of his time in TCC throughout his whole youth, eventually becoming GOAT and now his time there has truly come to an end. Such bittersweet feelings today

From all the photos shared looks like Yuzu had a wonderful time at TCC. Absolutely loved the beautiful words by Corey. Wonderful to see how everyone bowed back to him when he bowed to them. So happy for yuzu that he could make this trip to his home rink away from home after 3 years. Looks like he had lots of fun with all the skaters at TCC.  

I can see this on repeat ❤

New photo posted by Victoria Alcantara :68271262:

In addition to Brian's IG post, he also made a story with a slightly different photo (pay attention to their expressions and hand placement).

Source: https://instagram.com/stories/brianorser/3089788581984234643?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Here in case you miss it :68271262:

Corey also made a story of his reel with some extra comments added

Source: https://instagram.com/stories/coreycircelli/3089824755797223285?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

In case you miss it :68271262:

When I am listening to a piece of music I love I close my eyes and let myself or feel myself become a part of the music, drifting dreaming.  I have seen Yuzuru do that all the time and when he takes his bow it is like waking from a dream.  It's not something everyone can do,  I don't believe you can force yourself to emotionally feel the music in that sense.  Yuzuru has that artistic gift. :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6: