General Yuzuru Chat

All day, since I saw the first picture this morning, I have been smiling with one eye. Now that I watch the new TCC videos, I cry with the other. It's good that Yuzuru went there. He closes the chapter by himself.

I remember our off and on discussing on the planet whether he would go back as soon as he could travel. Who knew where the pandemic would lead.

I think Yuzuru is satisfied to do this step. Just as he performs his competitive programs clean one by one to make peace with their (last?) public appearance.

Of course, that's my personal assertion, because I think I can relate. I am one of those people who needs to return to say farewell to a place when something unpleasant has pushed me to leave it. It's the need to fix something that time has already forced you to accept.

Before you close a good book, you have to finish the chapter.

Also, I finally got my PROLOGUE order.:bunny-smiley: I am so happy! :sparkles.001: I couldn't believe that the actual package weight for the items I ordered ended up being 1.11 kg. The coincidence! But of course, it's Yuzu-related so maybe I should have expected it.:roll: