General Yuzuru Chat

16 minutes ago, Perelandra said:

Hanyuconomy in action.

Good news for those who ordered prologue goods. It seems that the Prologue supply factory has been working over time and the manufacturing Poohs have been working around the clock to fulfil the orders

An update has also been posted to WorldShopping's website Contact Us page :68271262:

Regarding the arrival of Prologue (Yuzuru Hanyu) items at Axel Store

Regarding the arrival of Prologue (Yuzuru Hanyu) items at Axel Store

We are pleased to let you know that the Prologue (Yuzuru Hanyu) items at Axel Store has now arrived at the WorldShopping warehouse.

https://axelstore.jp/prologue

In order to accommodate the large quantity of incoming packages, we have increased the number of work lines and are now processing them sequentially. However, we kindly ask for your understanding that it may take up to approximately one week to complete the item check process.

Once the item check process is completed, we will immediately notify you of the international shipping fees by an automatic notification email.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and we appreciate your patience as we work diligently to process your order.

WorldShopping Customer Support

Source: https://worldshopping.force.com/help/s/news/info04-MCOJIWDW2UXBHYJHKHCMJPZQXVGI?language=en_US

Patiently waiting for my orders :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

5 hours ago, lajoitko said:

One more tweet from today. They are predicting that the tree would be in full bloom by the end of the week.

Hoping that the day it blooms in full will be on 1st April - Hope & Legacy at WC2017's 6th anniversary :7938863:

49 minutes ago, beinscrutable said:

Speaking of lectures I'm ready to sit through, we all know that Yuzu is a very nice looking dude to say the least, but when he gets all technical and starts to go into detail on what he's an expert at... My jaw was on the floor during that TV Asahi special where he was talking about his Beijing 4A, his attractiveness skyrocketed in a second for me, it's unreal 🫥😭

The biggest, most important erogenous zone in the human being is the brain. When Yuzu wields his, he's dangerous. 

4 hours ago, Anni said:

Yuzu's AERA photo was spotted at an exhibition in the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston 🥰

Edit:
This is the Yuzu photo :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:
810gFWZaVPL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_FMwebp_.j

Source
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4023322695/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_api_gl_i_N0188ZP51EAZEDWYTXB5?linkCode=ml1&tag=ayumoai-22

[NEWS]

The Museum tweeted this (see below)

"Hanyu is renowned for combining power and beauty in his skating...":tumblr_inline_n2pje39gH11qdlkyg:

[NEWS]

5 hours ago, Anni said:

Yuzu's AERA photo was spotted at an exhibition in the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston 🥰

Edit:
This is the Yuzu photo :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:
810gFWZaVPL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_FMwebp_.j

Source
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4023322695/ref=cm_sw_r_as_gl_api_gl_i_N0188ZP51EAZEDWYTXB5?linkCode=ml1&tag=ayumoai-22

[NEWS]

Well, that's the right place :nod2: I'm not a fan of this particular photo, but he himself is a work of art ;)

Edit: I like the comment from the Museum, so on point!

Edit 2: Their tweet is on its way to becoming one of the most viewed and liked on their profile 😂

1 hour ago, Sammie-s said:

Yasunobu Matsuo, the composer announced it in his Twitter officially Requiem Heaven and Earth is available in major streaming site. 

Thanks!  I have been looking up this for years… was happy for 5 mins… then now I realise Apple Music <> iTunes store thus cant purchase it once and for all 🥹😭

2 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

Hello! being a one-year fan of Yuzu, I am thankful that I got to watch the last 3 ice shows...I am not sure I can appreciate much the SOIs.....just switch on to twitch and caught a glimpse of a group movement?...kind of speechless

5 hours ago, nekodearu said:

Actually, I'd like to hear from him on this 😂 I still haven't found the right way to lace up my skating boots quickly, effectively and effortlessly, it really baffles me how he can do that.

I've been (recreationally) skating all my life and still haven't found a way to do this either. And I always have to stop and re-tighten the laces sfter skating for a few minutes because I never get it right the first time

3 hours ago, beinscrutable said:

Speaking of lectures I'm ready to sit through, we all know that Yuzu is a very nice looking dude to say the least, but when he gets all technical and starts to go into detail on what he's an expert at... My jaw was on the floor during that TV Asahi special where he was talking about his Beijing 4A, his attractiveness skyrocketed in a second for me, it's unreal 🫥😭

Intelligence and enthusiasm are both extremely attractive traits in anyone but in Yuzu, it's like x10