General Yuzuru Chat

Hi, I'm new in the site, and I'm having some trouble understanding how the site works. Is there a tutorial anywhere? Also, how can I upload photos of my own created Yuzu Fan art (like drawings). Do I need to upload them to other sites like imgur first and then attach the link in my post? Sorry if this is not the correct thread to ask, as I mentioned, I new to the sites and I'm having problems understanding how and where to post

1 hour ago, thhylas said:

hi all !! like many others i'm posting here bc of the 10 post requirement to view the videos - i think it's a great initiative to make the forum more lively!

anyway i'm from singapore and would love to make friends with other fanyus 

Welcome to this part of PH for the first time (posting) :tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw:  

1 hour ago, Gaxg127 said:

Hi, I'm new in the site, and I'm having some trouble understanding how the site works. Is there a tutorial anywhere? Also, how can I upload photos of my own created Yuzu Fan art (like drawings). Do I need to upload them to other sites like imgur first and then attach the link in my post? Sorry if this is not the correct thread to ask, as I mentioned, I new to the sites and I'm having problems understanding how and where to post

Hi and welcome to Planet Hanyu! I hope you'll feel at home here :67638860:. Yes, you can post your fanart in the dedicated thread for it (thank you for sharing!) and you need to upload to other sites like Imgur and then paste the link in your post, just like you said.  

5 hours ago, piggypooh said:

I  got to know Yuzu at the Pyeongchang Olympics. Joined the Planet in 2019 to know all the Yuzuru's events, happenings and write-ups.  As I cannot give up watching the Planet's videos I have to tell myself to come out from the background and do some postings.  

Welcomeeee, same story hereee 🤣

3 hours ago, lajoitko said:

@Anni has already posted this to Prologue thread, but I think it should be shared here too. Now we got a new # from the man himself. Maybe we should try to get it trending after the Gift event?

For goodness sakeee, I'm so intoo the idea of Yuzu skating to BTS Black Swan😭😭 Gotta go to twitter and make the wish into hashtag right awayy

1 hour ago, mei_yuzu said:

Welcomeeee, same story hereee 🤣

For goodness sakeee, I'm so intoo the idea of Yuzu skating to BTS Black Swan😭😭 Gotta go to twitter and make the wish into hashtag right awayy

At the time, J-fans on Twitter started using the hashtag #羽生結弦選手に滑ってほしい曲 (Google translate: "The song I want Yuzuru Hanyu to skate") and it looks like it's still being used to make song requests :happy:

11 minutes ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

At the time, J-fans on Twitter started using the hashtag #羽生結弦選手に滑ってほしい曲 (Google translate: "The song I want Yuzuru Hanyu to skate") and it looks like it's still bring used to make song requests :happy:

I also just tweeted about it >__< I think we should make it trend soon (like a hashtag even during a day where we all write our suggestions), maybe he get inspired for his next youtube video or soi^^

Hi everyone! Not going to surprise anyone by saying that I am motivated to post thanks to the new (very understandable) rules, but I am also hoping to become an active member of our tight-knit community too. I've been an accountless lurker for some time here, but was always too shy to join any discussions haha Hope everyone (including a certain someone who is rehearsing for SOI) has a good day :)

11 minutes ago, yuhzuri said:

I also just tweeted about it >__< I think we should make it trend soon (like a hashtag even during a day where we all write our suggestions), maybe he get inspired for his next youtube video or soi^^

Or even SharePractice 2.0 :coolio: 

But yes, a hashtag event would be good to have higher chances of being "noticed" by Yuzuru :7562096:

2 minutes ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

Or even SharePractice 2.0 :coolio: 

But yes, a hashtag event would be good to have higher chances of being "noticed" by Yuzuru :7562096:

I’m so excited for another share practice but I hope yuzu doesn’t plan it during his busy time of ice shows…maybe after some rest, but we know this busy bee :grin:

Just now, yuhzuri said:

I’m so excited for another share practice but I hope yuzu doesn’t plan it during his busy time of ice shows…maybe after some rest, but we know this busy bee :grin:

I'm really really hoping he's not planning another SharePractice until uhhhh next August, his current schedule stresses me out