General Yuzuru Chat

5 hours ago, MarnieF said:

I am also trying to fill in the drop box on that kktix ticket purchase form.  I'm from USA.  There doesn't seem to be an exact match for the characters that google translate indicates mean "USA".  There are two characters  美国 that google translates shows as USA but on the drop down box there is one choice where the first character matches but the second seems different. Can anyone help me with this?

They want America. The way I did it was to plug America into DeepL and ask for the Chinese translation. You have the correct Chinese characters. Just type America into the field below it. 

Ever since Yuzu turned Pro, he has been flying higher and higher to an unprecedented level, yes the only challenger is himself. With great success from Prologue, GIFT, I hope he is full of confidence that he is deeply loved by Fanyus all around the globe, there should be no doubt about this fact. In the coming months, he is so busy attending other ice shows, just pray he will be safe and sound, never get injured, enjoy his Pro journey.

3 hours ago, mangomango said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW IS EVERYONE FEELING???? Less than 24 hours to go!!

Plenty of time to rewatch all Yuzu tube videos and read Aoi Honoo III to get into the right mood :). Kind of preparation and distraction to calm the nerves :5918bda9c2674_0005(1):

6 hours ago, mangomango said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW IS EVERYONE FEELING???? Less than 24 hours to go!!

6 hours ago, TallyT said:

That just about sums it up, yes............... :laughing:

I was like that before, now I'm just all " que sera, sera" .

Yuzu's got this.

4 hours ago, Anin_kaaa said:

Hi! I'm new here!!! 

Welcome to the Planet!