General Yuzuru Chat

37 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

It is this place in Sendai http://www.winestudios.com/english.html

Many of his CM work has taken place there (Lotte, P&G, Kose, FRaU magazine)

I want to share something personal. This happened exactly 11 years ago

This is the moment I saw Yuzu for the first time. Even though I didn't understand it then, later on I have started to consider this as the starting point of me being his fan. A year ago on this day he announced his injury. Now, today he is opening his own ice show. What a year it has been and more importantly, how much memories he has given to me during all these years.

A few days ago was my birthday and I will treat tomorrow's broadcast as a gift. I want to be surprised, so when the show is starting today I will go offline and come back when the broadcast starts tomorrow.

We are living a very special time right now. Let's enjoy and celebrate it the best we can. And Yuzu, "thank you" feels so insufficient word to wholly describe what you and your skating means to me, but right now I don't know what else to say. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything. I hope you have fun today.

Many Happy returns for your birthday. 

Yuzu is a gift. 

Etude is one of my favourite programmes too

Prologue attendees have received a mystery item

Shining light rings to wear

The spectators have been given these, the stands will be filled with these little lights. This is lovely, like the memory of stars after the Great Eastern earthquake and the lights from people's eyes during a gala performance

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
10 hours ago, SomewhereYuzu said:

I think you should contact WorldShopping customer support about this, as the domestic shipping fee has gone back down to the original cost (JPY 880) as of today :confused: There were some fans discussing this same issue on Twitter yesterday and today.

A link to WorldShopping's inquiry form can be found at https://worldshopping.force.com/help/s/contactsupport?language=en_US

For anyone who may be unaware, when the Prologue goods were first available on November 1 at https://axelstore.jp/prologue, the domestic (within Japan) shipping fee quoted by WorldShopping was JPY 880. Yesterday, some fans noticed that this fee increased to JPY 1760 (double the cost! :shocked:). I also noticed that this yesterday as I didn't manage to get all of the items I wanted in my first order made on November 1 and was thinking of putting in a second order when items were restocked. Today the shipping fee is back down to JPY 880 if you check again. I am assuming that there may have been some issue or error in the system on WorldShopping's end causing this discrepancy that later got corrected.

I encourage anyone who has made an order in the last day or so to double check their order confirmation e-mail and to contact WS if you got charged JPY 1760 instead of JPY 880 for the "Japan Domestic Shipping Fee". Note that the "Purchase Agency Fee" charged by WS is 10% of the total amount paid to the shop (item price + domestic shipping fee), so this amount should also get adjusted if you were charged the incorrect domestic shipping fee.

Nobody wants to pay more fees than necessary, so I hope this information is helpful to some :happy:

Thanks for this info! I contacted them via the online inquiry form and they replied and confirmed Japan Domestic Shipping Fee should be 880 yen. 

Reason for the increase is because

"The domestic shipping charge was temporarily set at 1,760JPY when you placed your order. This was because we needed to collect the domestic shipping charge from you in advance in case the item was sold out, and the domestic shipping charge would be charged again if the item was back in stock and available for purchase.
Since the stock of items at the shop changes from time to time, sold-out items will be cancelled and refunded, and the difference in domestic shipping costs will be deducted from the international shipping charges when the customer is billed."

They confirmed the difference including the recalculated purchase agency fee will be deducted from the international shipping charges.

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

Thanks for this info! I contacted them via the online inquiry form and they replied and confirmed Japan Domestic Shipping Fee should be 880 yen. 

Reason for the increase is because

"The domestic shipping charge was temporarily set at 1,760JPY when you placed your order. This was because we needed to collect the domestic shipping charge from you in advance in case the item was sold out, and the domestic shipping charge would be charged again if the item was back in stock and available for purchase.
Since the stock of items at the shop changes from time to time, sold-out items will be cancelled and refunded, and the difference in domestic shipping costs will be deducted from the international shipping charges when the customer is billed."

They confirmed the difference including the recalculated purchase agency fee will be deducted from the international shipping charges.

Glad to hear that you got an explanation from WorldShopping! 

The Daily Spread Eagle November 4th

EPIPHANY DAY - EMPEROR HANYU MAKES HISTORY

CROWDS THRONG PALACE HANYU TO SEE THE NEW ICE HALL AND THE EMPEROR CONQUER THE ICE

The Palace inhabitants awoke to a morning of clear skies, threaded with ribbons of cloud tinged golden with the sun rise. The Palace gardens were filled with roosting

Shuu- Paa birds, who entertained the gardeners with gentle sounds of shuuu-paaa

Crowds if Poohs began to gather outside of the freshly gilded gates, before finally entering the Palace grounds and wending their way to the outside doors of the new Ice Hall. As they entered, each was presented with a crystal bracelet which emitted a soft white glow. The bracelet became brighter with wear and movement. Excited murmuring passed from bear to bear. The crowd of bears shuffled forwards, thousands upon thousands had made their way to Palace Hanyu, to pay homage to their beloved Emperor. 

The crowd was enormous, but good natured and full of warm feeling towards their ruler. Before long the crowd was inside the darkened Ice Hall.

A hush descended and the bracelets flickered, then blinked out. The darkness inside the hall was absolute, even the soft whispers halted and the hall was silent, save for the sound of breathing and the occasional cough, followed by a whispered apology.

Very gradually, a golden light began to emanate from one wall of the hall, as the light increased the golden sculptures were revealed. There was a golden archway with gears and hands of a giant clock. The Poohs were delighted and clapped wholeheartedly at the beauty of the sculpture. The bracelets glowed a faint blue

The Emperor entered the hall through the clock archway, both arms outstretched. The Poohs began to roar and cheer, stomping their feet and clapping their paws. "Emperor Hanyu" , "The Emperor", " Hurrah"

Emperor Hanyu began the Ice Stories, first telling the story of the Mage Seimei, who had brought wisdom to the ancestors of the Hanyu dynasty. The bracelets glowed purple.

The story finished, to cheers and applause. As the noise died down, a sound could be heard, ticking and gears whirring, the a metallic clank as the hands of the clock changed from the 12:07, the Emperor's birthday to 11:11 the number of good luck. The crowd exploded with more cheering, then a hush once again as the next story began.

This time the music was performed by musicians who lived close to the Ice Caves of Sendai, they had composed and performed this music for and with the young Prince, when he had begun to perform some of the ice rituals. The Poohs clapped and stomped in time with the music.

The Emperor began to relate stories of his childhood, how he had learned the rituals of the ice and about his tutors and those who had inspired him as a child.

The bracelets flickered and turned a purple colour. The Emperor whirled about on the ice, now as The young Prince, screams of delight erupted from the gathered Poohs as the Emperor performed high kicks. 

Then the music merged into a story from the Emperor's childhood, the inspiring story of Spartacus - slave who became a Gladiator but went on to win freedom for slaves

Some of the Poohs were crying softly, the story was very moving. 

The music shifted to a love story, full of emotion and drama. The Emperor was a vision of beauty. Gliding and twirling as one with the ice, his image mirrored as if a dream emperor was dancing with him under the ice, the spirit of the ice itself.

Then a new story, the Emperor and the spirit of the ice beneath his feet. The robes were sheer and fluid, like water as the Emperor floated over the ice. 

The lights dimmed, the glow of the bracelets faded. Suddenly the Ice Hall chandeliers flared and the Emperor stood a the centre of the room. The Poohs cheered their appreciation, clapping, stomping. The Emperor beamed at them, bowing deeply to each side of the room, calling out " My Friends, My Poohs" to ever more thunderous applause. 

After much begging the Emperor was persuaded to perform once more an encore to Dream of Spring and of an Evening in Paris.

The Poohs were beside themselves. Smiles, tears of happiness and paws sore from clapping so hard. They loved their Emperor and their Emperor was overjoyed to share the love in return.

Finally the Poohs were ushered out from the Ice Hall chattering excitedly, this would be a tale to share with Grand Cubs and dreamed about for many years, never to be forgotten.

The Palace was nigh on empty, just the Emperor triumphant, his jump ladies and the Imperial staff.

So came the end of another magical and joyous day in the reign of Emperor Hanyu, Ruler of Planet Hanyu, First of His Name

2 hours ago, Perelandra said:

Prologue logo 

The light bracelets change colour :panic:

Wow, this will look so pretty, like during k-pop concerts. Nearly everyone has the bands light sticks, it makes for a great atmosphere. But I have to say this wrist band is way more handy, one can still clap without something in the way. Well done Yuzu😁😎👍

19 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Wow, this will look so pretty, like during k-pop concerts. Nearly everyone has the bands light sticks, it makes for a great atmosphere. But I have to say this wrist band is way more handy, one can still clap without something in the way. Well done Yuzu😁😎👍

In addition using the different coloured lights the majority colour voted for a programme for Yuzu to skate to