General Yuzuru Chat

I just misspelt Livechat as I was typing a response on Twitter, a genuine mistake - but now I think when Yuzuru livestreams anything else we should re-name the LiveChat according to my misspelling!! LOVECHAT... because that is what is is!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :laughing: it was full of hearts emojis and professions of love for Yuzuru, so yeah, definitely a lovechat lol! 

:YuzuPoohLove:

1 hour ago, Anabel said:

I just came across this wonder of editing. PyeongChang Seimei congratulating Sochi Romeo :10636614:

Sorry small Romeo looks bigger than big SEIMEI to me - isn't Romeo's head bigger? Oh I am just too pernickety I know.....

18 minutes ago, Pammi said:

I just misspelt Livechat as I was typing a response on Twitter, a genuine mistake - but now I think when Yuzuru livestreams anything else we should re-name the LiveChat according to my misspelling!! LOVECHAT... because that is what is is!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: :laughing: it was full of hearts emojis and professions of love for Yuzuru, so yeah, definitely a lovechat lol! 

:YuzuPoohLove:

Yes, it fits so, so well to Yuzu's live stream chat! LOVECHAT :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw::7938863:

16 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Sorry small Romeo looks bigger than big SEIMEI to me - isn't Romeo's head bigger? Oh I am just too pernickety I know.....

I think it is because in the original photo who appears is Shoma and his head is bigger than Yuzu's head, so... But it's still adorable, isn't it? ISN'T IT? :kitty:

Guest turquoiseblue

Update: 88 countries/regions

Saudi Arabia, Bolivia and Kenya have been added :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].
55 minutes ago, Goatedforever said:

After years of looking at Yuzu’s Pooh-san, I got my own Yuzu Pooh-san to match his. I’m old for this but it is a cuddly companion and will hold my tissues well. 

I've just ordered Pooh san tissue box cover, just this evening. I will have to wait a couple of weeks, Pooh will be travelling from Japan. :puddingpooh:

off topic but after yuzu's announcement i was hoping maybe one day he would do an ice show at Tokyo Dome (or other 50k seats stadium) and we'll have the most epic pooh rain ever and then went to twitter and saw a lot of fanyus also has the same dream. We fans really share the same braincell :YuzuPoohLove:

14 hours ago, Sayu93 said:

CLAMP were talking about Mokona-senseis visit to the Yuzu exhibition and she was showing the merch she bought on an insta-live on Nanase-senseis insta. Lots of clear files and fangirling there. apparently Mokona-sensei had talked to Satomi ito on another occasion if I understood that right. Also that swanyu costume she made for that doll was really nice.

I want Yuzu-fanart from CLAMP so bad right now.....

OMG CLAMP would slayyy yuzu fanart. Yuzu is 100 % clamp manga protagonist i used to think clamp was ridiculous with their characters body proportions but then yuzu happened and it all makes sense now.

Guest turquoiseblue
4 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

Update: 88 countries/regions

Saudi Arabia, Bolivia and Kenya have been added :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

Here is a map :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi8ECy1qz4rgp: :68271262:

FaZp_66agAA19TG?format=jpg&name=large

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].