General Yuzuru Chat

44 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

I've also been thinking about the possibilities... Imagine Yuzu returning to claim his third Olympic gold medal at the 2026 Olympics... I have no doubt that physically, he will still be more than competitive at the highest level by then. The other aspects of his skating will be even so much more evolved than we can imagine now.

But in order for Yuzu's return to competition to happen, a fundamental reform of the ISU would have to happen first. Otherwise, it would make no sense for him whatsoever to compromise his skating, art, and craft only to get humiliated and robbed again. Perhaps the ISU will be in so much trouble in the next few years that they implode and a complete reform of the entire system will be inevitable.

Whatever happens, it's Yuzu who has the upper hand, the superior skating, the fans, the love, the support, and the money now. :ganba:

yuzu returning to olympics will boost the rating like crazy they need him more than he need them

24 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

So much love and support for Yuzu! :heartpound:

This is really heartwarming to see. Yuzu likes to win and he enjoys all of the medal wining performances, but medals and titles are not everything. I hope that this demonstration of fan support shows Yuzu how much of a champion he is in the minds and hearts of his supporters.

The door will always be open to an athlete of Yuzu's calibre. A return would depend on how warm the welcome would be.

( There may even come a time, when the powers that be will need him to return, in order to save them )

" I am a shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all"  - Blow Me Away, by Breaking Benjamin

(Coming a bit late and not sure if this has been posted already)

Rondo from JNats 2021 reached 3.5 million views a couple of days ago.  You may recall that @Henni147 challenged us to increase the viewership using hashtag #YuzuOnYouTube.  This was just before Yuzu dropped the first YouTube announcement, and the same hashtag was swept up into this huge event.  But some of us have not forgotten and we managed to increase the viewership on Rondo in the midst of the YouTube storm. 

I have no doubt he will perform this program again in the near future.  I am looking forward to a fresh and new Professional presentation of this masterpiece!  

7 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

This is totally Ice Emperor Yuzuru sitting on his throne in his palace, granting an audience to selected members of the media. :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

[NEWS]

Oh, they definitely are the one being 'interviewed'. Yuzu was evaluating their journalistic practice, which he can now do freely. Only real journalists get access to his future endeavor.

I am totally guessing, but I hope that's what he is doing.

40 minutes ago, Yuzurella said:

Whoever created this layout seems to have a lot of respect for Yuzu's booty. The way the writing curves around his butt! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

[NEWS]

:rofl3:This made me laugh out loud! Thank you!

But really, there was no need for them to do that. That column of text isn't even that close. :think: