General Yuzuru Chat

I definitely did not expect another upload so fast! Those ASMR skating sound. Pure ears purification. 

Still trying to figure out how to secretly watch the live streaming tomorrow at work.

LIVE STREAMING of his practice! He's spoiling us!!!

bZWccUk.png

Everyone, make sure to select the Auto translate option on Youtube. It's a bit delayed but the translation looks very accurate :D

ETA: Or not :headdesk:

Spoiler

AEmm1Is.png

ETA 2:
I feel like Youtube was listening into my reaction after the video ended with Yuzu showing off. This was literally the laugh I gave out 

Spoiler

Rsa8L7V.png

5 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

bZWccUk.png

Everyone, make sure to select the Auto translate option on Youtube. It's a bit delayed but the translation looks very accurate :D

whoa thanks for the tip! I didn't know there is such a translation option on YT.

ETA: LOL. Just saw your edit. I am comparing the translation with what I can understand. It's a fun check. 

13 minutes ago, Anni said:

We have a new video. Yuzu really spoils us. :heart:

*The video cannot be displayed above, so I have reposted it.

:wave: ALL the fanyus and WOOOO for Yuzu for, again, this :10815002: :girlsigh: and the simplicity of his logo  :heartpound: and I feel him HYPER relaxed and happy (and WE are waiting for a translation of his words) and  :2thumbsup: for his shooting of his jumps from VERY CLOSE and with a jet of ice and neutral outfit in black and without the JSF logo.... and the broken hearts will find immense joy and here is my pooh rain in advance, I can't otherwise :peace2: 

Malaysia has an hour time difference with Japan so I’m really lucky with the streaming schedule. It’ll be happening 11am local time here, no biggie I can watch it.

Guess who got a call after work to replace someone in a meeting at 10 am (just be an attendee - no biggie, so they said). This guy 🥲

Guess who will also pretend to be super interested and attentive in the meeting while trying sneakily to watch the live stream? Also this guy 🥲

19 minutes ago, Anni said:

:Thanks: I will try it.

You can say MIRACLE  :surprised_pikachu:  because I got there : good step the 1st time and in 1/4 of H and I have the lyrics of Yuzu in French :woop: 

14 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

Malaysia is an hour ahead of Japan so I'm really lucky with the streaming schedule. It'll be at 11 a.m. local time, no problem, I can watch it.

Guess who got a call after work to fill in for someone at a 10 a.m. meeting (just be an attendee - no problem, as they said). This guy🥲

Guess who will also pretend to be super interested and attentive in the meeting while sneakily trying to watch the live stream? Also this guy🥲

I like your plan  :wink2: and take full advantage of it, because for my part I can't do my job ..... and ALIGOTO YUZU :hairflip: