General Yuzuru Chat

2 hours ago, Anni said:

Yessss ... Yuzu's official youtube channel :loveshower:

So happy to see him again.:heart:

[NEWS]

Hehehehehehehe YES!! YES!! YES!!!

So happy for Youtuber Yuzu! Now I'm happier, not just relieved. Can't wait for another upload *rubs hands* (even if Yuzu turns out to be an eventual uploader LMAO :embSwan:), already liked and subscribed to him btw! (Also last time I checked he's already at 72K subs :wink_star:)

Channel to do list (other than video ideas) for Yuzu:

1. Get a new microphone 😅🤣🙈

2. Hire translators (JP-EN, sure...but in no time he'd need to translate into other languages too, like ZH, KR, ES, etc.)

(...and what else? He already said that the logo and header are already in the works... :scratch3:)

This helps me wait better 😄😄, thank you so much Yuzu!

hace 18 minutos , river said:

I'm not super familiar with the platform - I've liked, subscribed, and turned on notifications. Is there anything else to do to support him?

Play and replay on a loop!!! I have also created my account ahhh this is so exciting!!!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: 

I hope everyone of you can create an account and follow him, this is the moment when Yuzu needs the boost of our love, we've waiting soo long for this!!  Also bb fanyus: This is your moment too, to rejoice and be from this very beginning, when he opens an official account to follow him!! :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw: