General Yuzuru Chat

25 minutes ago, Pammi said:

Well I don’t imagine Madame Tussaud’s will have used the original Origin 2.0 costume - it looks like a replica (as was the PW costume previously)…… and you never do know when Yuzu might need it!!

i meant the costume wasn't on display to create the replica one for details. but yeah, there's a chance for origin to come back 🥺

5 hours ago, ImmortalBeloved said:

About the UK GP assignment to IceSheffield.

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/other-sport/figure-skating-grand-prix-competition-to-be-held-in-uk-for-first-time-3764276

Also this about Miyakawa-san being in Sendai at the same time as NHK:

Edit: Additional link

Miya's concert is bound to bring many fans/visitors to Sendai. Tourism ambassador Yuzu is doing a good job, hehe. :tumblr_inline_mzx8xsVPrg1r8msi5:

17 hours ago, tsubasanoyume said:

I'll be do my best from my place and watch online. 

You're not alone. :consoling2: I'll be cheering for Yuzu from home too.

:ganba:

I'll keep my fingers crossed for any satellites planning to go to a Yuzu competition. So now it's time to wait for the announcement of the GP assignments. But I think if Yuzu if didn't attend, he might have already made a statement ... just my thought.:dontknow:

To shorten the waiting time until then a bit, here Yuzu on the ice :tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

3 hours ago, Pammi said:

Well I don’t imagine Madame Tussaud’s will have used the original Origin 2.0 costume - it looks like a replica (as was the PW costume previously)…… and you never do know when Yuzu might need it!!

I think Yuzu must have a costume room, bit like the robe room in the Royal Palaces. Satomi Ito probably has people checking the crystals and trimmings and seams etc. Just imagine worry wart Piglet, cleaning, checking and mending. " Oh my, oh my " When his work is finished for the day, he would snuggle up with tea and biscuits in one corner of the room, just to sit and admire the costumes. Pooh san would not be allowed in- sticky honey paws

Spoiler

I came across this on twitter - I know fans have been expressing different views of the previous PM of Japan's politics, but to me he was a human being who died in terrible and traumatic circumstances and that this has affected many people in Japan.

This moved me, seeing that he had learnt how to play Hana wa Saku on the piano.

Under spoiler as it's something about Japan's former PM linked to the 2011 disaster

1 hour ago, Pammi said:
  Hide content

I came across this on Twitter - I know fans have expressed different views on the former Prime Minister of Japanese politics, but to me he was a human being who died in terrible and traumatic circumstances and that it affected many people in Japan.

It moved me, since he had learned to play Hana wa Saku on the piano.

Under spoiler as this is about the former Japanese Prime Minister linked to the 2011 disaster

Anyway, men or women who do politics are not "perfect" : there will always be pros and cons (I don't judge, I don't do politics in my country....) YES Pammi this man was cowardly killed and here is an article (sorry it is in French) which shows the attachment of the Japanese and the homage he received towards them and I rewrote the last part of the video (which will be translated) : "the local police have recognized flaws in the security of the former Prime Minister" and I had noticed it, because he was alone and not surrounded by bodyguards!? : because in France the president has reinforced protection +++++ 

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/monde/japon-à-lheure-des-fénérailles-de-shinzo-abe-lEnquête-sur-le-meurtre-se-continue/ar-AAZtTE0? li=AAaCKnE   and I'm the same : emotion in front of this hymn of peace and it would be nice if someone could translate what he says at the end 

7 hours ago, Sun_Rise said:

Another bet on NHK & SC, if he skips NHK, then Sheffield more likely due to Espoo being too close to GPF.

:iagree:

Every year, for top RUS and JPN skaters, being assigned to the last of GPS is pure torture. 
They have to go to 3 competitions within 6 weeks. 

GPS(6th)------>GPFinal---->RUS/JPN Nationals

In addition, there's Jet Lag to think about. 

1 hour ago, Pammi said:
  Hide contents

I came across this on twitter - I know fans have been expressing different views of the previous PM of Japan's politics, but to me he was a human being who died in terrible and traumatic circumstances and that this has affected many people in Japan.

This moved me, seeing that he had learnt how to play Hana wa Saku on the piano.

Under spoiler as it's something about Japan's former PM linked to the 2011 disaster

Thank you sharing this.

People often say that music is a gift to mankind, that it is one of the universal languages and that music has the power to heal. 

I hope that people can have fond memories of this beautiful gesture in memory of those who lost their lives or have suffered due to the Great Eastern Earthquake and also of the person who performed this gorgeous work of music

16 hours ago, Perelandra said:

I think Dr. Sheldon Cooper talked about it in his "Fun with Flags" series, Dr. Amy Ferrer Fowler even waving one of the flags

I don't know this series  :shrug: and I read the word : "flag" so ..... 

It's so funny. Yuzu looks like she's about to check into a small B&B, maybe go for a quick pint first.

Oh yes, I can see Yuzu in a B&B :sipping:  : hihi:  

:offtopic2:I booked a hotel next to Ice Sheffield. Prices have increased from the price quoted at lunchtime today, now £80 more for a 3 night stay, at dinnertime.

This photoshopped photo of Yuzu on Sheffield Street sparked Hanyuconomy in Britain

It's the same when I go to a concert in Paris, the hotels near the SDF or the Accord Arena increase their prices (I went to check on May 21, before the concert and after) and the difference is between 30/ 40€ (I don't know how much that makes 80£ in €?) and I stay in a small hotel which is far from the place and too bad if I take the metro 3/4 H ..... and HANYUCONOMY  :2thumbsup: :peace2: and the sale of many  :YuzuPoohLove:    and the appointment of Yuzu as "Ice Emperor :softyuzu:"

8 minutes ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

I don't know this series  :shrug: and I read the word : "flag" so ..... 

Oh yes, I can see Yuzu in a B&B :sipping:  : hihi:  

It's the same when I go to a concert in Paris, the hotels near the SDF or the Accord Arena increase their prices (I went to check on May 21, before the concert and after) and the difference is between 30/ 40€ (I don't know how much that makes 80£ in €?) and I stay in a small hotel which is far from the place and too bad if I take the metro 3/4 H ..... and HANYUCONOMY  :2thumbsup: :peace2: and the sale of many  :YuzuPoohLove:    and the appointment of Yuzu as "Ice Emperor :softyuzu:"

Hi Yuzuwinnie

"Big Bang Theory" is a comedy series, about a group of friends who are Physicists and Scientists. Dr Sheldon Cooper is a physicist and his girlfriend Dr Amy Ferrer Fowler is a Neurobiologist, they are super intellectual, in the series they make a documentary series called 'Fun with Flags' 

£80 is about 80-85 Euros, the hotel price went up within a 5h period, following the announcement about Sheffield

The street that Yuzu ( plus luggage ) was photo shopped into, looked like some of the streets from the long running British series 'Coronation Street'. The pub featured in Coronation St is called the Rovers Return, so it appeared that Yuzu was going to head there for a pint and a packet of crisps. What flavour do you think Yuzu might like? Cheese and Onion or Salt and Vinegar? or even Roast Chicken? :idk: Maybe he doesn't like crisps and is a Roasted Peanut kind of guy