General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

Satellites, I'm fallen.

Looking at Yuzu in short sleeve costume, the arms are slim but he has well defined muscles. It has been discussed before about Yuzu doing Ice Dance in the future, I love the photos/footage of him being lifted. With the muscles he has currently, it would not be too difficult for hime to increase muscle strength to lift a Ice Dance partner. After all Dai Takahashi has commented in interviews that he has done a lot of training to be able to manage lifts. He has returned from retirement numerous times and in his latest incarnation has been rejuvenated to find career with Ice Dance. Yuzu has amazing musicality his transitions, steps and choreo are perfect for this discipline, no jumps required and there would be a huge queue of female skaters wishing to be auditioned to accompany him. This is only my very humblest of opinions/wishful thinking, but personally speaking it would be a way to carry on competing without risk to the already delicate ankle. :pouty:pretty please Yuzu, just a tiny something to think about before you hang up the skates for good

I absolutely LOVE that after all the “doomposting” on social media, his heartfelt interviews and his latest “I will be skating considering my feelings on Beijing”, he delivered what I’ve been hoping for: a camp, fun, some people using the word “cringe”, 100% him performance. 

FaOI is (in)famous for its campiness, and I was really hoping that these performances this month would deliver the kind of fun and worry-free time that this fandom and him needed. At least for this first day, that’s what it was delivered. 
I cannot even worry about retirement when I’m giggling knowing that the whole “pouring water over yourself” segment was probably, 100%, his own idea. That he mis-buttoned his shirt on purpose. And that his jumps look airy and beautiful. 

We will have a full month of this, hope we can enjoy it and be happy that he looks so happy. 
I’m happy :YuzuPoohLove:

1 hour ago, Anni said:

FAOI day 1 :11135030:

[NEWS]

WOOOOOOO all the fanyus, we can say SUPER YUZU  :girlsigh:  :2thumbsup: :clap:  and the other skaters (I saw my G&G) he set an atmosphere and the photos OH OH (no glasses needed  :LOL: ) he set so much fire that it took that he sprinkles himself with water  :5918bda9c2674_0005(1):  and, on the other hand, he did not skate with the cup of water : where did he get it? :scratch3:  and on the other, you will understand better than me and delighted for those who saw the show live