General Yuzuru Chat

And we have another write up on the jumping state in skating world now? 

Need more media and journalist to talk about it cos they ain't gonna listen to fans' views.

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].

From my own (albeit very limited) experience this is huge. VTV is Vietnam's national TV, which most often reports on FS only when Olys is around. But here, they talked about his withdrawal from the WC in France. No mentioning of the medalists or any other athletes. 

They got a couple of things correct: his injuries and when he got them, for instance. However, they got the success at landing the 4A wrong. I guess it has to do with the certification vs ratification thing. It really confuses many. 

The tone is positive, not doom and gloom tho. They highlighted that he made impressive comeback from 8th to 4th despite being injured and withdrawing from the WC is the right thing to do so he can be back stronger :)

PS: It impresses me that a media outlet of a (mostly) tropical, small country puts in the effort to get as much correct information as they can and highlights the 4A attempt as a cause for celebration. Meanwhile, in some other corners...

This post has been tagged by yuzuangel as [NEWS].