General Yuzuru Chat

39 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

This was an informative video (for me at least) about toxic mentality in Japan regarding Yuzu’s injury. I hope instead of giving useless clouts to Spanish guy, such videos get more support. 

https://www.tiktok.com/@elcafejapones/video/7067403514938494213

Thank you for sharing! I teared up watching that video. It's so true. Kudos to Yuzu for being so brave to speak up. I hope his supporters will start a conversation regarding injuries and toxic stoicism in sports.

43 minutes ago, Mary_kyo said:

This was an informative video (for me at least) about toxic mentality in Japan regarding Yuzu’s injury. I hope instead of giving useless clouts to Spanish guy, such videos get more support. 

But...but...but... this was what Yuzu did? He never mention anything about his injury after the practice despite being asked about it by the reporters and went for the FS. Isn't that's what Sanma wanted? To push himself to compete even when he is injured? 

Sanma, you are cancelled in my book. Give your opinion only if you are an athlete. 

13 hours ago, Muffinator said:

His skating does not come close to Yuzu’s.

To be fair, Yuma is now what, 18 years old? He has amazing potential and I am sure Yuzu is relieved there is a strong man representing Japan, that he can rely on. I'd even go so far as to speculate, that since he had Yuma and Shoma on the Oly team, it was easier for him to focus on 4A challenge, since the odds for at least one medal for his country was almost 100%.

Yuma will grow into a better skater, you can see he watches Shoma and Yuzu and aims to improve. Yuzu is another level and has been since very young, but let's also look at the bright side of Yuma coming up.

19 часов назад, Mary_kyo сказал:

Очень хорошо сказано! Я полностью согласен. Я думаю, что за дверями происходит гораздо более темная темная драма, и почти все сообщество FS согласилось «закончить» историю Юдзу. Он слишком большой для «их» спорта и слишком «неуправляемый». Я был спортивным болельщиком с незапамятных времен и никогда не видел такого бесстыдно очевидного стирания спортсмена (со всех сторон). Я не знаю, как некоторые фанаты не могут видеть, как он сражается в полном одиночестве. Это похоже на очень систематическое сплоченное соглашение о том, что он должен уйти (привет, Адам, Натан и Мерли, записывающие дань уважения Юдзу перед началом игр) и должен быть заменен новым поколением в Японии, также известным как Юма (обратите внимание, как он переиграл в одном из них). сезона и получил огромную поддержку как со стороны России/США, так и со стороны JSF его отца). Для меня это очень грубое психологическое насилие.

Кстати, это не новый бой, это происходит с GPF15, где он сломал систему подсчета очков. С тех пор в Бостоне все пошло под откос (должен ли я теперь открывать банку с червями? Потому что некоторые болельщики забыли, как он был со своими тренерами и в то же время был таким одиноким). Но все стало намного хуже, так как Сайтама и почти все в сообществе FS предпочли молчание констатации фактов. О, Дик Баттон, я скучаю по тебе и твоей смелой честности.

I have been following Yuzuru since 2017. Could you tell me what happened in Boston? There is no sensible information in the media. And many fans during this period speak badly of B. Orser.

2 hours ago, Mary_kyo said:

This guy may have targeted Yuzu with his comments but this is actually is a very common problem with FS especially from fans. There is always this idea that skaters with injuries should hide it and skate if they physically could, and not use it as an excuse for bad performance or mistakes. It is a terrible thing to teach the athletes especially since many of them are just children who don't know what is best for their health.

Yuzu did the right thing by talking about it. He is the biggest name in the sport and he is basically telling the younger skaters that it is okay to talk about their injuries, and that they are not supposed to hide it. Of course some people won't like that because they see sports as entertainment and they don't like the idea that they are being entertained by someone who is suffering. So, they want to have everything unpleasant about sports hidden so that they can watch without thinking about it.

2 hours ago, Nataliya05 said:

I have been following Yuzuru since 2017. Could you tell me what happened in Boston? There is no sensible information in the media. And many fans during this period speak badly of B. Orser.

Putting the link under spoiler to not bring any negativity in this thread

Spoiler

We have this thread about the topic, I hope it helps.

I wanted the Olympic Games to be canceled and to be reorganized again over several countries, thus working together in Olympic Spirit. I also had personal and spiritual reasons for not wanting the Olympics this time to be held in China. Never been able to forgive what they have done to people in Tibet when they so called needed to 'liberate Tibet". (No country that is not under a dictator or what so ever, just is happy with it's self and functioning beautiful, healthy and peaceful, wants to be 'liberated' by a force (a neighbor)  that wants it's bottom and sources and is on robbery path.. with lies, violence, a big army and lots of soldiers, manipulated and trained in atrocious actions beyond the baddest thoughts, and blinded to the extend to do actions every civilized or intelligent being would be ashamed about for ever). Around 1960.

After Tibet other regions were wanted by China.

Lately the grounds that belonged to the Oeigoer. There have been protests out of pain wanting to defend and fight for their own bottom, culture and existence as they were, without intervention from big neighbor China, but China would not change it's wants. And China did also not want any fighting back from Oeigoer people, as China in the past, in the same way raped non's and monks and destroyed monastery's and tortured every one who did not want to let go of own way of living, thinking, studying, identity and spiritual practice  in Tibet ( probably before you people, you guys were born, and maybe don't know about), now has mass 're-education programs' and so called schools, but in fact prisons and real organized enslavement 'kneading' people 'educating', a whole 'queer?' people, that should become Chinese and Chinese-minded, part of the harmony and wealthy majority, but from origin Oeigoer. Must I congratulate China in being successful in that? I don't want to be part of what hurts me.

Hitler in second world war wanted to extinguish jewish people and organized it and made people follow him in his perverse ideas and beliefs. When great leaders have stupid ideas it becomes big problem and huge difficult time to endure. Because they get so much power, anyone who does not want to agree or to surrender and accept these ideas, stupid or not, disgrace, or not, gets punishment. Is on a list to be extinguished.

Do animals do like that? Gods? I don't accept a God to be like that. So these leaders are not my Gods. These Presidents are not my Kings and Queens and not the good examples that I look up to, for to have a good example to copy in my shape of being a herd-animal... that's what we are after all, we human beings. Or not?

What is it that people think it's normal to take bile from a living bear? (BearBile'farms').. 

What is it that people think it's normal to steel an elephant baby from it's mother and torture it in being captivated and willingly mistreating by men for weeks to have nature and will been broken and enslave the kid-elephant to become 'working machine' for human beings. Is that smartness, or is that mean? Is that power and overpowering, or is that nobel and intelligence? Is having a heart so difficult for human beings? No, having a mind is difficult for human beings. They allow their hearts to be overpowered by their minds. True or not true?

I'm just saying how the next winter Olympics should be organized if they ever will be organized again.

Since de leader of russia wants to have big russia back and history rewritten, just like china does and also my country has done in the past: to try to have more possession and more bottom and more slaves and more 'food', and war is reintroduced almost within a week after olympic thought of equality and peace .. 

I am doing what I can to prevent another world war. 

And to support the lights and hearts that are essential to endure bad times. 

Why is she articulating this here, is it important, has it something to do with us and Yuzuru... Yuzuru has said: "I really want peace back on earth". Is she in his time, from the same planet perhaps? 

We all are from the same planet aren't we?