General Yuzuru Chat

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the :offtopic:. I just want to thank all of our mods, admins, fans ( who btw are very knowledgeable and entertaining so much, I love reading all those fun contributions and remarks in this forum:smiley-love017:.) Also for all those emoticons that the admins make, so very very cute:2thumbsup:. ( have to ask my daughter what this:10742290: means and I'm like:10815002:. Thank you so much for creating and maintaining this place where fans like me can know more and appreciate our skater Being an out-of-date and tech- challenged person who's never been active on social media,however, I immediately open all of my accounts on Twitter, Instagram, Tumbler, where I'm not active at all , in order to check out Yuzu's news( btw, only Twitter is giving me a hard time because every time I click on the link to Twitter, the site always loads this question " What, no tweet yet?" , making me feel like I'm not doing my homework:smiley-ashamed005:)

I love checking this forum whenever I have time , sorry if I don't contribute much in posting interesting topics here ( tech talk is over my head:crazyshit: . I plan to go to AC and hopefully not to embarrass myself in the presence of Yuzu by screaming of fainting:embSwan:. Well, best of luck to our boy:smiley-love017:. (hoping for a meet with other fans in Montreal:grouphug: to :10742290:together !

Just now, robin said:

And he is wearing a FaOI shirt :mischief:

I was lurking around Instagram and saw a screenshot of this but I wasn't sure if its new or old because he looks the same... :knc_brian2: Then I went to twitter and saw that it is new. It's really hard when your bias is a vampire  :rofl: 

2 時間前, MrPudding said:

So apparantly yuzu did appear for DOI :darklordyuzu: could anyone translate please :thankyou:

Very rough and quick translation -- "During the Olympic season, there is no competition I can lose. I think it's important to move myself forward in a sound and sure manner ("確実に攻める") competition by competition very carefully and deliberately". I think somebody will provide better translation later!

We have a new project coming up in which we plan on streaming and discussing Yuzu's skating career by seasons during the remaining off season. The complementary streaming parties are a (very fun) plus so if you can't participate in those you're still welcome to discuss with us for a week until we move onto the next season. We have a doodle list to determine the best time to host the streaming party so if you are interested make sure to participate!

On 2017-07-07 at 5:12 PM, Geo1 said:

On 2017-07-07 at 5:12 PM, Geo1 said:

Has this already been posted? Tickets for the 2017 SC Autumn Classic International go on sale online on Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 10 AM Eastern Time at Eventbrite.ca.

https://skatecanada.ca/event/2017-autumn-classic-international/

Just to remind our friends who are planning to go to Autum Classics International in Montreal in September 20-23.

The tickets will go on sale online in a few days, Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 10AM Easter Time at Eventbrite.ca.

Thank you Geo1.

2 hours ago, kaumudi said:

Very rough and quick translation -- "During the Olympic season, there is no competition I can lose. I think it's important to move myself forward in a sound and sure manner ("確実に攻める") competition by competition very carefully and deliberately". I think somebody will provide better translation later!

Thanks for the translation. =)

While I know winning every competition is within Yuzu's ability, I wonder if setting this goal would put too much pressure on him. I guess that's why I'm now glad he chose to do Chopin 3.0 for his sp. He's very consistent with Chopin and based on his performances for the ice shows, it looks like 3.0 will be better than its predecessors. 

And please, no seimei 2.0, unless the music and choreo are completely different (then that's no different than choosing a new program). Yuzu's already judged more harshly than others, so if he repeats 2 programs from the same season I don't know what impression that might leave on the judges.

2017年07月10日 07:30 Goo Ranking:img_21:

凄すぎ!羽生結弦の伝説ランキング

Above Goo ranking ,they introduced Yuzuru’s Regend ranking.

Already he is a great regend in Figure Skat as he is an olympian, world champion in 2014 & 2017 and  marking new world record.

As a regend they are writing his other points.    

Let me introduce 3points.                                                          

1.Collector of earphone

As you know, he is collecting almost 50 sets of earphone and use properly in accordance with opportunity.

His amazing sense regarding sound is well-known to many fans.

2. His triple axle

He was managed to jamp a triple axle after only 3 time practice.:party0019:

So, we are expecting him a quad axle soon.

3.His life plan does no changed from a schoolchild.

He was always saying to be an Olympic champion in Sochi when he was a school boy.

Also he was saying that after Sochi, he would be a champion next Olympic again from his child hood.   

And it has come true in Sochi. Just surprising!!  Now, we are expecting his dream come true.:0006:

There are another topic from 4~24, it is a limit for me to translate.

Thanking you for sharing and sorry for my poor English.