General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, liha said:

I was thinking there is no reason not to arrange our own streaming party since there are none scheduled for this month that are Yuzu related :tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg:

So I am suggesting a LWOFPP - Let's watch our favorite Yuzu programs party. What do you guys think? This could be alot of fun if everyone participated

I'm up for it @liha:goe:

Am I too spoiled if I ask for Tracy's face in the last seconds of this gif to become an emoji here? I can't stop watching it on loop since yesterday :rofl:Choose your favourite frame, they're all gold! (I mean, honestly you could take all their faces they are the perfect meme trio)

tumblr_inline_osdcomyxRn1uio0pi_540.gif

1 hour ago, Murieleirum said:

Am I too spoiled if I ask for Tracy's face in the last seconds of this gif to become an emoji here? I can't stop watching it on loop since yesterday :rofl:Choose your favourite frame, they're all gold! (I mean, honestly you could take all their faces they are the perfect meme trio)

Both Brian's and Yuzu's can be great emoticons too hahaha

3 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

All three, please! This is fantastic!

3 hours ago, Hydroblade said:

I love Tracy's face 😂 that moment she needed to process the number is just 😂

Seriously we need more Tracy in K&C in this season. She's great :clap:

8 hours ago, Murieleirum said:

Actually, if Yuzu weren't so obviously Asian and Brian and Tracy so obviously Caucasians one could be easily forgiven for thinking it's proud parents with their son! :rofl:

On ‎29‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 8:47 PM, Anna said:

There's also this version:

I really like that song, but everytime I watch this video I get teary-eyed 

@PPOS this is for you  One OK Rock singing Be the Light to Yuzu's exquisite skating and some documentary footage  :heart:  When this was originally posted, I commented  that of many lights shining after the earthquake/tsunami disaster, Yuzuru is one of the brightest....:crazyshit2:    (you may have seen it already I know!) I love his resilience, determination, compassion for others, hope, and joy x

40 minutes ago, Pamyu said:

@PPOS this is for you  One OK Rock singing Be the Light to Yuzu's exquisite skating and some documentary footage  :heart:  When this was originally posted, I commented  that of many lights shining after the earthquake/tsunami disaster, Yuzuru is one of the brightest....:crazyshit2:    (you may have seen it already I know!) I love his resilience, determination, compassion for others, hope, and joy x

Thanks @Pamyu...this is my first time to see this..it's exquisite.. requiem is just so......... so..... emotional....he totally loses himself in his skating..almost trance like when he's coming outside of swan or requiem mode.. :sorrow:.. scus me I've something in my eye!!!