General Yuzuru Chat

Hydroblade said:
Also lol i put my two future husbands in my sig :D hydroblade+Notte Stellata :D when should we start planning the wedding :D?

What about the Purple Pants of Sin that I saw you eloping with when you thought no one was looking?

Geo1 said:
Hydroblade said:
Also lol i put my two future husbands in my sig :D hydroblade+Notte Stellata :D when should we start planning the wedding :D?

What about the Purple Pants of Sin that I saw you eloping with when you thought no one was looking?

That was just me going to a religious service to the Church of the Purple Pants :)

I came here to leave you with a piece of history:

From page 4000 of the fanfest:

03-26-2017, 12:49 PM

Yatagarasu

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today at this glorious page 4000 to join this man Yuzuru Hanyu and this quad combo, 4S-3T, in holy matrimony of a clean skate.

Do you, Yuzuru Hanyu, take this quad combo, the 4S-3T, to be your partner, to live together in holy matrimony of a clean skate, to love it, to honor it, to keep it and perform it perfectly, in addition to all others, for as long as you skate?

(he totally does)

Do you, 4S-3T, take this man, Yuzuru Hanyu, to be your partner, to live together in holy matrimony of a clean skate, to love him, to honor him, to stay with him and to be performed perfectly, in addition to all others, for as long as he skates?

(it totally does)

I, YH/4S-3T, take you, to be my partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for perfection, for wobbliness, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till the skate ends.

By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Yuzuru Hanyu Fan Fest, I now pronounce you partners.

To Yuzuru Hanyu - you may now perform a perfect 4S-3T, from this point on, for ever and ever.

Amen.

(I am so sorry, I had to)

Yatagarasu

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today at this glorious page 4000 to join this man Yuzuru Hanyu and this quad combo, 4S-3T, in holy matrimony of a clean skate.

Do you, Yuzuru Hanyu, take this quad combo, the 4S-3T, to be your partner, to live together in holy matrimony of a clean skate, to love it, to honor it, to keep it and perform it perfectly, in addition to all others, for as long as you skate?

(he totally does)

Do you, 4S-3T, take this man, Yuzuru Hanyu, to be your partner, to live together in holy matrimony of a clean skate, to love him, to honor him, to stay with him and to be performed perfectly, in addition to all others, for as long as he skates?

(it totally does)

I, YH/4S-3T, take you, to be my partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for perfection, for wobbliness, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till the skate ends.

By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Yuzuru Hanyu Fan Fest, I now pronounce you partners.

To Yuzuru Hanyu - you may now perform a perfect 4S-3T, from this point on, for ever and ever.

Amen.

When I think THIS could be deleted there, I want to cry! We were the funcheese hole gang in GS!

I heard a rumor that David Wilson may be choreographing Yuzuru's LP. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this? hmm...

I'd say that source of that rumor is quite yellow, it's from women's weekly magazine of same kind that wrote about Yuzu's "girlfriend" in 2016.

Hydroblade said:

Yatagarasu

(he totally does)

(it totally does)

Amen.

oh the memories :cry:

I heard a rumor that David Wilson may be choreographing Yuzuru's LP. Does anyone know if there's any truth to this? hmm...

I'd say that source of that rumor is quite yellow, it's from women's weekly magazine of same kind that wrote about Yuzu's "girlfriend" in 2016.

Ahh, not from a sound source then I see. Guess I'm just thirsty for news during off season

Hydroblade said:

Yatagarasu

(he totally does)

(it totally does)

Amen.

This is perfection :smiley-love017:

So glad we still have this!!!