General Yuzuru Chat

3 hours ago, airi said:

He also said that he want to compete more with Nathan and others, that he will go to Beijing if he feels he could win(*he may indeed feel he can't if he's clean and lose against Nathan, but it's quite a while to Beijing still, million things happen in the middle of Olympic cycle), that he wants to do all the quads in competition etc. He says different things, fans exaggerate anything he says these days. My opinion is he himself doesn't know yet, that is what all he's been saying suggest.

And as I said 'candle burn the brightest...' quote is very nerdy of Yuzu, lol. And does anyone doubt he will go out with a bang when it's time?

Agreed. I almost think we shouldn't say Yuzu is retiring unless he himself announces so. When he does he will hold a retirement press conference.

Also I remember Yuzu saying male athletes peak near 30 in 2017. We never know, but each season with him is precious so can we please stop repeating the "retirement" word unless it is absolutely certain? 

18 minutes ago, quadaxelwin said:

Agreed. I almost think we shouldn't say Yuzu is retiring unless he himself announces so. When he does he will hold a retirement press conference.

Also I remember Yuzu saying male athletes peak near 30 in 2017. We never know, but each season with him is precious so can we please stop repeating the "retirement" word unless it is absolutely certain? 

I agree. It makes me sad to think about it. :64341262:

32 minutes ago, Maleko said:

oh look Nathan from a very good skater with good GOE to a out of this world legendary skater with God send -GOE in just one year:wut:

2 hours ago, Maleko said:

This graph, which shows only the GOEs for jumps (rather than all elements) is even more damning. There is NO WAY the ISU can defend or justify the insane increase in Nathan's scores. I just hope someone forces them to address the issue.

goe-jumps-only.jpg

2 hours ago, ZuCritter said:

This graph, which shows only the GOEs for jumps (rather than all elements) is even more damning. There is NO WAY the ISU can defend or justify the insane increase in Nathan's scores. I just hope someone forces them to address the issue.

goe-jumps-only.jpg

We need a Fanyu Koola King to make this graph very public on Youtube.

It is a shocking graph.