General Yuzuru Chat

On a more serious note, it's probably bc of his asthma. I have asthma and I hate swimming bc it's hard to breathe. Especially here in the US with the amount of bleach they use to sanitize the water.  :2023:

54 minutes ago, Danibellerika said:

I hear rehearsals are tomorrow. 

Yeah I read about this too and I went wait then Yuzu arrived in Japan already... but where's the news :yznotimpressed:

I love everything about Yuzu except his ninja moves tbh :mad0066:

Several members of my family have asthma, but they're all good swimmers - school team sort of level. We were advised to get them swimming lessons when they were young to help them to learn to control their breathing. One of them ended up playing water polo which gets quite rough.  The chlorine didn't affect their breathing but it did cause a lot of problems for the one person who had eczema as well.

5 minutes ago, b138oo said:

On a more serious note, it's probably bc of his asthma. I have asthma and I hate swimming bc it's hard to breathe. Especially here in the US with the amount of bleach they use to sanitize the water.  :2023:

I don't have asthma but I have allergy so the swimming pool water is bad for me too. I went swimming for a while when I was 12 and got sick for 6 months. So no swimming pool for me. I remember Yuzuru also has some allergy.

40 minutes ago, xeyra said:

Maybe it's because I live in a sea-coast country but I honestly thought swimming was something most people learned to do unless they lived somewhere really far away from an ocean, and even then there's pools! I guess it's my privilege speaking.

I wouldn't call it privilege. Here in Australia it's part of the school curriculum and we start quite young. There are local pools everywhere and a lot in backyards and of course a lot of holidays at the beach, so it's really a necessary class for safety. We learn CPR at the same time, for example. 

Meanwhile, in Japan:

crowded-pool-02.jpg

#humanfruitloops

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I wouldn't call it privilege. Here in Australia it's part of the school curriculum and we start quite young. There are local pools everywhere and a lot in backyards and of course a lot of holidays at the beach, so it's really a necessary class for safety. We learn CPR at the same time, for example. 

Meanwhile, in Japan:

crowded-pool-02.jpg

#humanfruitloops

Ouch. Well, yeah, that would make it hard.

30 minutes ago, meoima said:

I don't have asthma but I have allergy so the swimming pool water is bad for me too. I went swimming for a while when I was 12 and got sick for 6 months. So no swimming pool for me. I remember Yuzuru also has some allergy.

His body is sensitive to chemicals.

I'm a hammer in water as well but I still go to the beach for the sun (not often though. hate the sand) and I suba dive lol  :smiley-sport038: 

On 5/24/2017 at 4:57 PM, AsteroidB-612 said:

Omg now that you mentioned it... He totally looks like cute kid anakin with cute baby cheeks in that pic‼ (with the robe looking similar)

:iagree:

This is now a Star Wars forum. Move along...

4 minutes ago, ShiroKJ said:

His body is sensitive to chemicals.

I'm a hammer in water as well but I still go to the beach for the sun (not often though. hate the sand) and I suba dive lol  :smiley-sport038: 

Fun medical fact time: hyperflexible people have more porous soft tissue which makes them more sensitive to chemicals. I'm the same and had a hard time with the chlorine.

On 5/24/2017 at 4:44 PM, SparkleSalad said:

Meanwhile, in Japan:

crowded-pool-02.jpg

#humanfruitloops

OMG! I never seen something like this in my whole life! And I thought that our romanian beaches are extra crowded in summer ... but this :confused0066: