General Yuzuru Chat

18 minutes ago, tafattsbarn said:
Read the follow up in the comments, so funny.

Spoiler: Toe socks have magical properties

I love Zu, but toe socks is something I just cannot get used to. A split between the big toe and the rest of the toes is okay, but a split between pinky is just plain weird. Plus all that extra padding that makes the front of the boot feel too tight....ugh, no no no, that is one item even Yuzu can't successfully get me to buy.

5 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

Semi-:mushroom7::67789441::67789441::67789441:

Dad0KPzU0AAtm1c.jpg

SOURCE

It is a blessing that the subject's dreamy... I swear The White ShirtTM...:headdesk2:

Dad04RzUMAUXgy1.jpg

SOURCE

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:Gosh, his journey is The Ultimate images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ2nynJdpXIxtD_bkNiwRFebRxxurZ-Nvjq8XcS7KBQDy16fSl_w.

Dad5qUcU8AA9B1D.jpg

SOURCE

Dad4yL6VAAAE0q5.jpg

SOURCE

And the video for photo exhibit is :68271262:

Hide contents

I would never guess, that the one thing that would make go from "what a shame I can't be there" to "I desperately need to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" would be Yuzu's cowboy costume :13877886:

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Someone on Twitter suggested opening a permanent museum in Sendai. :biggrin:

With all the Yuzu goods to buy too, please! I would start to save money for the trip immediately :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, Yolo3a said:

But think about the "qual-loop":pouty:

I can do loops without needing toe-socks.

Besides, I only like qual/quad-loops coming from the toe-sock wearer, who hopefully is resting instead of kuyashiing image training his jumps.

2 hours ago, dodobirdo said:

Oh dear, the hanyuconomy is something else! With how much I find myself wanting to buy this, this, and that --oh wait yes and that one there, too-- I suppose I must resign myself to the 'good fortune' of being on the other side of the world :13877886:

...that being said, does anyone know if there will be second-hand, international sellers for the exhibition's merch (similar to japanhomemaker for CiONTU merch)? For a purely theoretical thought exercise, of course :biggrin:

JapanHomemaker tweeted that she would be taking orders for exhibition merchandise also... I think only taking orders for CiONTU right now because that deadline is near but you can request to combine shipping for both:

Looking through her TL it seems she is open to special requests for items not included on order form.