General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Sammie said:

Oda talking about Yuzu. Can anyone translate please? 

I really hope he is in CiONTU. :snonegai:

I'll come back and translate this properly if anyone wants it, but for now I'll give a summary. 

Nobu is talking about how a really important skill figure skaters need to have is 'recovery' ie the ability to make up for any missed jumps by changing the layout on the spot. He says Yuzu is amazing at this and uses the PC free as an example. Yuzu was meant to do a combo jump (4T1Lo3S) but only landed the 4T. To compensate he changed his 3A+2T to a  3A1Lo3S off the cuff. 

8 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

I'll come back and translate this properly if anyone wants it, but for now I'll give a summary. 

Nobu is talking about how a really important skill figure skaters need to have is 'recovery' ie the ability to make up for any missed jumps by changing the layout on the spot. He says Yuzu is amazing at this and using the PC free as an example. Yuzu was meant to do a combo jump (4T1Lo3S) but only landed the 4T. To compensate he changed his 3A+2T to a  3A1Lo3S off the cuff. 

:facepalm:read リカバリ as リハビリ, i need food

1 hour ago, Hydroblade said:

The point of adding the flags is to see how diverse we are:tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: now we know!

I'm on my phone so I haven't managed to see the flags yet but I'm looking forward to see all the countries around :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

I was wondering if will we be able to put more than one? I could imagine I'm not the only one with a not so linear background that makes answering the question "where do you come from" quite complicated :facepalm: 

Or is it conceived more as a "where do you live now"? 

2 minutes ago, guswi said:

I'm on my phone so I haven't managed to see the flags yet but I'm looking forward to see all the countries around :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

I was wondering if will we be able to put more than one? I could imagine I'm not the only one with a not so linear background that makes answering the question "where do you come from" quite complicated :facepalm: 

Or is it conceived more as a "where do you live now"? 

It's meant to be less "fluffy" than the Location field :P so yeah, more like "where do you live now"

2 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

How about some hunny? :dancingpooh: or maybe some rice :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

rice, please:sadPooh:

can you blame me tho, those two look veeeeeeeeeery similar