General Yuzuru Chat

I don't get the gloom either. Yuzu show/chat in April... parade in April... probably doing shows in the summer, the chats anyway... it seems like a very busy off season for someone who will be *away* from the sport for a few months. The quietest span ever was the entire spring/summer after Boston when he stayed in Toronto during his recovery/rehab. This time he's in Japan where there are so many off ice opportunities (and no need to hide his condition during rehab) that unless he goes back to Toronto for new programs, I"m sure we'll hear lots from him.

41 minutes ago, Hanmgse said:

I never saw that pic before. I'm shocked 

From what?? Yuzu's sassiness or that suit that actually fits?? :xD: (sleeves are a bit short imo)

But srsl, those quotes along with the pictures killed me :rofl:

@Sammie Here is a video but not of that particular picture (I'm not on PC so it's a bit hard to search). I remember it's an event for Yuzu and Shizuka's achievements. They even had a talk show so you can try search cuz there's a lot. Or ask from the ultimate @kaeryth XD

53 minutes ago, Sammie said:

I imagine the show to be pretty much like the kingdom our beloved admins wrote in the Daily Spread Eagle.

The distributing Poohs had a bit of trouble with the latest issues and they're missing :peekapooh: The Daily Spread Eagle is working to recover them

eta: the first post of the thread was edited with this season's results too

8 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

The distributing Poohs had a bit of trouble with the latest issues and they're missing :peekapooh: The Daily Spread Eagle is working to recover them

Breaking: A large number of Poohs, including the distributing ones, have sneaked to PC rink to jump down and celebrate the King's mezmerizing SP and FS. Afterwards, mord than two thousands of them are sent to the poor childrens to make them happy under the orders of the King himself. The Poohs will return shortly when they've fulfilled their mission. :dancingpooh:

3 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

Breaking: A large number of Poohs, including the distributing ones, have sneaked to PC rink to jump down and celebrate the King's mezmerizing SP and FS. Afterwards, mord than two thousands of them are sent to the poor childrens to make them happy under the orders of the King himself. The Poohs will return shortly when they've fulfilled their mission. :dancingpooh:

oh no what if they went back to the forestttt

we need a new distribution network

Responding to a few posts a long way back...

On 14/03/2018 at 3:52 AM, kaeryth said:

I thought Bathclin did a great job! (then again, I don't really know much about suits :biggrin:)

tumblr_oeualaqUw01tbuttdo2_r1_1280.jpg

[source]

Spoiler

Ah yes...the Bathclin advert which is responsible for my beloved profile pic :laughing:...I remember this suit. It's actually a gray suit that they photoshopped into different colors to match the packaging of the products.

The jacket of this suit fits. The sleeves are a bit too long because you should see some of the shirt cuff when his arms are at rest at his side but overall it's fine. It's the pants I find unforgiveable...the length is correct but the upper part is too baggy, especially at the crotch area:slinkaway: It's so baggy that the way it falls in front looks like they cut the crotch area too low. But the jacket fits so I would put this below the Team Japan Olympics suit but on par with the red Ghana one where the jacket sleeves were way too big but everything else fit correctly. His other suits are not even worth mentioning :slinkaway:

On 14/03/2018 at 4:44 AM, Maleko said:

Yuzuru Hanyu the professional till the end... The bow is also part of the choreagraphy.

tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo2_250.gif tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo1_250.gif

tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo3_250.gif tumblr_p5jgi0mtq71x94lzzo4_250.gif

SOURCE

Spoiler

I love his swan bow with his Vaganova fingers. :smiley-love017: In ballet this is called a reverence and Yuzu has a lovely one. The best one he has ever done was the one after his Olympic EX.

12 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

THERE'S A VR VERSION OF SEIMEI?! 

NBC Olympic and VR Eurosport apps.

I don't have any sort of headset so I don't know how different it is from just moving your phone around but I though it was a bit meh. Best thing was the Pooh rain. XD

I wish they'd hang a 360 degree camera in the middle of the rink. 

9 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

NBC Olympic and VR Eurosport apps.

I don't have any sort of headset so I don't know how different it is from just moving your phone around but I though it was a bit meh. Best thing was the Pooh rain. XD

I wish they'd hang a 360 degree camera in the middle of the rink. 

we got it as well :13877886: